Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

the ANTI xmas thread

there's a fuckin million "gimme gimme gimme" threads in this shit, now it's time for a "fuck all that malarky" thread.

is it just me or does all this bullshit kick off a week earlier every year? the stores were gearing up for christmas in fucking october this year!

there's no tree in my house, and hasn't been for years. i'm not holding out for mummy and daddy to buy me an ipod dildo or whatever it is you homos want this year. those fuckers on the street corner singing fucking christmas carols aren't getting a cent outta me. marking up your prices by 20% a month ago, then knocking off 10% does not constitute a "massive xmas sale". don't get me started on the bullshit they have on television either. at a time when all i want to do is veg out on the couch and forget all this bullshit is going on, i'm hit over the head time and time again by fucking disney bullshit.

yes i'm a bitter old cunt. and i don't fucking care.

BOP

[/rant]

• Like 1

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 7 2005, 04:47 PM

i'm not holding out for mummy and daddy to buy me an ipod dildo or whatever it is you homos want this year.

[/rant]

Classic.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Dec 8 2005, 07:57 AM

Austraila get no love. From Santa Clause.

clause

(klôz) n.

1. Grammar. A group of words containing a subject and a predicate and forming part of a compound or complex sentence.

2. A distinct article, stipulation, or provision in a document.

i'm feeling this thread after today. but im also going to endure the bad shit and enjoy the good shit. can't i get a fucking break?!

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 8 2005, 08:18 AM

the Santa Clause is Australian legislation banning all nonsensical tales of fat gift-dispensing North Polers.

yep, it's right up there with the new terrorism (read: racial vilification) laws, and the new workplace reforms (read: working class vilification).

i agree

fuck materialistic pieces of shit. I dont need anything in terms of gifts. just a chiller time at home and shit. a time to relax and not do school for a while

presents can go fuck themselves

I dont like christmas anymore cuz it just reminds me of how broke I am. On the real, all a nigga want for christmas is to stay in school, Fuck a xbox.

haha..I'll take any excuse not to buy presents this year..

sooo..fuck x-mas..

do ipod dildo's come in black?

Man Im over this Holiday shit....

The Music.

The Decorations.

Peoples Fake Ass Holiday Cheeeeeeeer.....

uhghhhhh Im sucha fucking grinch ...

buymeshtuff

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now