Work is Hell

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning a co-worker gave me a few oreos for breakfast. I ate'em and so i went to the kitchen again and opened the fridge.

Ah ha, lo and behold, a bottle of milk, untouched, just what i need.

GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP

Ah, fucking perect....oops, there's only about a 1/16th of the milk left.

Cap bottle, put back in fridge.

ten minutes later.....

::slightly pissed tech support guy walks out of kitchen::

"I don't believe this! Some bastard drank my milk!"

I chimed in with "What? no way! that's messed up dude!"

little did he know

hee hee hee hee

some fat kid was stealing lunches at my moms office. they installed a camera, caught him red handed and fired him.

this story has nothing to do with fucking with other people, but I did drive over to my girlfriends to get some ass while I was on my 15 minute break. I waltzed in 45 minutes later and when they asked where I was...I was like...what...out getting carts. why? actually almost got fired for that shit. one of the girls that worked there claimed a stocker took her into the ice cooler and 'made' her give him a handjob. she wasn't much of a looker, so no one really believed her.

I love the fridge here at work. it is my single greatest source of entertainment. I really do not care if I got caught and fired.

When i go in there and raid, i feel like Norm Macdonald in Billy Madison when he stole all those kids bag lunches.

Yesterday I was told i couldn't wear my radiohead shirt to work because on the front it says "Left hand rubs shoulder, Right hand pulls trigger"

hmmm, someone is gonna get their lunch JACKED!

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 8 2005, 07:22 PM

hahaha. This dude thats a couple offices down from me wore a Motley Crue shirt with a big pentagram on the front of it, noone said shit. I think it's because hes in a wheelchair.

maybe because a) the crue fucking rules and b) rocking a baphomet (i doubt it was a pentagram) is like wearing a cross, of course they wont give you shit about it.

I just checked the fridge....there's a fresh bottle of milk with the following note taped to it.

"F.U. BITCH! Buy your own goddamn milk!"

I am going to wait a day or two and then....

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG!!!!

Hey, does anyone know a good way to fuck with somebodys chair?

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 8 2005, 05:30 PM

I just checked the fridge....there's a fresh bottle of milk with the following note taped to it.

"F.U. BITCH! Buy your own goddamn milk!"

I am going to wait a day or two and then....

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG!!!!

Hey, does anyone know a good way to fuck with somebodys chair?

loosen bolts/screws that hold it together...put something on the part where ppl sit down....ummmmjust take it away and put it somewhere where it wont be found

get creative

also check out this site for ideas

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irrespon...ties/index.html

UPDATE

I was called into a supervisors office concerning the milk theft. however, I told how I had been wrongly accused and that I had several food items taken over the past few weeks. i think they might stage a sting operation next so i need to lay low for a month or two

One time i took a labelling machine at work and re-labelled all the equipment drawers so that they indicated the wrong contents...small time but funny when someone was in a hurry to get something.

Originally posted by dowmagik@Dec 8 2005, 08:55 AM

i work alone for the most part, but i have devised a rad way to make money off all the junkies that come in. all night long we have junkies come in that have been previously 86'd, usually for stealing shit. well i came up with the idea of pocketing their cash when they try to pay for their goods, and telling them that they can have it back when the cops arrive, since theyre trespassing. i never actually call them, i just pick up the phone and fuckers run. mad funny, and it ensures i can buy a couple brews when i get off work.

I used to work in a convenience store.

I had this other scam though...

Lottery tickets are always scanned into a machine

to see if they are winners or losers.

So I'd scan peoples tickets and tell them they were losers

and pocket their lottery winnings.

It was only a couple dollars at a time but that shit

added up over time. It's the same with

impatient people in the morning who didn't want to wait

in line to pay for their coffee, they just throw the dollar at

you. Thanks for your donation!

im a dork tho, i always put that gotta-jet-heres-my-money cash in the till so my register is always over. at an old job i used to keep peoples reciepts if they paid cash, then "return" their purchase a few days later. easy money. so was advertising at the dorms that i sold shoes for half off if you paid cash. throw that shit in a bag, ring nothing up, i could make a couple hundred a night doing that. did i mention i love black people?

Originally posted by dowmagik+Dec 8 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dowmagik - Dec 8 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Turd Ferguson@Dec 8 2005, 07:22 PM

hahaha. This dude thats a couple offices down from me wore a Motley Crue shirt with a big pentagram on the front of it, noone said shit. I think it's because hes in a wheelchair.

maybe because a) the crue fucking rules and b) rocking a baphomet (i doubt it was a pentagram) is like wearing a cross, of course they wont give you shit about it.

[/b]

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!

you know what's really funny, my work decided to put up stockings in the lobby (i work at a hotel) for every employee but me. i guess the night guy isn't important enough to have a cheerful red sock with his name on it tacked to the wall.

so i'm thinking. should i just staple one of my dirty socks up on the wall?

Fire drill

Actual fire

Burning people with hot teaspoons after stirring coffee/tea etc

Smoking in unnaceptable places, like while leaning over someones shoulder

Throwing things at people on the other side of the room then acting normal real quick

Really loud walkmans

Shin kicking

Loitering on peoples desks saying stuff like "i am mad bored yo"

Have fun.