Work is Hell

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^that shit is gangster.^^^^^^^

i have always wanted to take some fish role that shit up in some news paper and duct tape it to a hard to reach or very uneasy to see place like the inside of a filing cabinet or inside the back of a desk drawer. after a few days it will smell death on a stick. and whatever it was taped to will reek forever.

i work at the circulatons office of the library at my university here in chicago and i'm always doing some shit to tweak my co-workers out. i admit i have eaten some other peeps lunch but only drank there pepsi or ate some snacks (pudding if there was more than one, one time a choclate cake). i even got approached as well as some other student workers i played dumb and said the best thing i could say which was no and that i too was a victim of a lunch time heist. looking back that shit is funny yo. fuck it . fuck the world. condoms definitley b. i would leave that shit by my bosses cubicle fuckin planted them by this girls desk and shit..i steal paper, and those air compressed keyboard dusters. i racked a fuckin northface skullie and bluetooth earpiece from the lost and found...i used to super glue quarters to the floor throughout the library, make payphones do that ringing asi if someone is calling trick...fucked my girl in the abandoned fire escape...the janitor talkied shit about me once saying that i don't do my job correctly (building manager hehe yea manager) when i got complaints from people on that fool and was cool about it.....so i took a shit in the urinals for him to scoop out.

holla at ya boy

I worked in a hospital a few years ago; I would get head from female workers in various offices or satellite pharmacies. I would go home for my ½ hour break and return and hour later, showered and wearing a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong I worked my ass off and did what I had to do, even more sometimes, but I knew how to get over.

I used to write "truckers can't read" in dust on the back of trucks we unloaded.I also wrote "i'd rather be molesting small boys" we got a call for that one. Eating lunches got one dude fired. I used to write the most disgustingly mean shit about people on the wall of the break room.

My job now,I'm the boss and I make fun of the losers that can't hack it.

Originally posted by multipleman@Dec 7 2005, 09:32 PM

i work at the circulatons office of the library at my university here in chicago and i'm always doing some shit to tweak my co-workers out...fucked my girl in the abandoned fire escape...the janitor talkied shit about me once saying that i don't do my job correctly (building manager hehe yea manager) when i got complaints from people on that fool and was cool about it.....so i took a shit in the urinals for him to scoop out.

holla at ya boy

DAMN

i work alone for the most part, but i have devised a rad way to make money off all the junkies that come in. all night long we have junkies come in that have been previously 86'd, usually for stealing shit. well i came up with the idea of pocketing their cash when they try to pay for their goods, and telling them that they can have it back when the cops arrive, since theyre trespassing. i never actually call them, i just pick up the phone and fuckers run. mad funny, and it ensures i can buy a couple brews when i get off work.

I fucking love this thread.

I used to work in a outlet store for bedding supplies and shit, and I used to climb the poles in the showroom, like a floor and a half up, touch the cieling and slide back down, I guess it used to be a grocery store a long time ago.

Another favorite, we used to get whole pallets that were like a pile of pillows, and the pallet and pillows were surrounded by cardboard, with an open top, so I liked climbing to the top of the stocking shelves in the warehouse back section, and jump off of the top shelf into the box full of pillows, shit, like the same height of like a story and a half up.

shit, I used to take the theft control stickers they had, and stick them on the bottoms of carriages so the carriage beeps on the way out, so many fucking people got searched over that shit, it was hilarious.

hell, one time, we were cleaning out the warehouse/backroom, and I found a can of paint, and when I was taking out the trash outside, I caught a huge ass hollow on the side of the building.

I can't believe I got paid for all of that.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I used to work at filenes as a young lad and take all of their flat, sticky alarm things, take the backing off and put them face up on the floor so people would step on them and set the alarm off. No one would think to check the bottom of their shoe for the alarm =p + I stole like 10 grand worth of clothes. I got caught, had to pay a 250 dollar fine, its not even on my record =p Fuck work.

those tags are the funnest thing in the world.

there was a serious lack of shit to steal from a bedding store, so I got into this wierd habit of stealing pillow cases with patterns I like, there were some dope designs with some of these fabris through.

I know it's retarded, but I was born with sticky fingers.

I used to work in a crummy womens clothes shop.

Anyway one day I fell asleep for an hour on a pile of coats in the basement.

I woke up and went back the the shop floor, and the girls who worked there were like "where you been?" and I just said "what? nowhere". And they were so fucking stupid.

That was also the workplace where I had the most wanks, I think I had about 3 in the month and a half I was working there.

So great, just going back to the shop floor, feeling all post jizz.