MYSPACE FR8S

dizEspelz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with future driod, some kids are feeling gratifed cause they are "meeting" people and getting they shit circulated threw the net wich is givving them a false sence of fame in a game where there is no fame just a bunch of douche bags poloticing on shit that dont matter cause their losers and did nothing good with thier lives, now kids wanna come online a feel glorified. weak.

and its funny that people in this scene hate so much on selfpromotion, but even some of the crowd who gets "busy" puts their flicks up on they myspace, now that seems like a personal webiste to promote a fucking digital flyer..

its all corny. but hey who am i, some toy who wishes life was not so pathetic.

Originally posted by kitchen roll+Dec 7 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kitchen roll - Dec 7 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dizEspelz@Dec 7 2005, 12:28 PM

some of these cats i saw were killin shit

but dont seem to get up that often on 12 0z.

the scene is alot bigger than the internet

[/b]

some poeple think theyre killing shit but actually arent compared to most writers.. but honestly i think theres a direct relation to how often your posted on 12oz and how many freights u have... obviously... people post what they see in the yards... simple as that... this is of course not including the people that post their own shit to get fame when they got like 5 freights and want people to see them..... that shits sorry...

Originally posted by satnone@Dec 7 2005, 09:20 PM

some poeple think theyre killing shit but actually arent compared to most writers.. but honestly i think theres a direct relation to how often your posted on 12oz and how many freights u have... obviously... people post what they see in the yards... simple as that...

not that it matters, but this isnt true at all. most freights, unless you happen to be blessed with an area or a yard that gets good national play, travel in somewhat set routs. if there are cats on this route that bench frequently, you're gonna get a lot more shit posted than if they go to areas where cats dont bench as much. one dedicated bencher can make the difference between being known 'on the net' and not.

anyway, go back to your bickering and all that.