MYSPACE FR8S

dizEspelz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Future Droid@Dec 7 2005, 11:48 AM

myspace is retarded, it gives people a false sense of fame, all the cats who "virtually" get up via myspace can go kill themselves. not to say there aren't a few big-names on there, its still not a good idea. i've even heard of "Crews" forming off myspace...how gay is that. if you are using it for anythign other than trying to gain some split tail, your using it for the wrong reasons.

whats the difference between posting your shit on myspace and posting it on 12oz? i think its cornier to post it on 12oz than it is to post it on a website where youre macking hoes and talking to people u know. i agree making crews outta that shit is lame but i think 12oz is way worse in the self-promo/internet fame regard.

Originally posted by GoldenTouch@Dec 8 2005, 02:02 AM

Hey, lot's of people are on there and as long as you're not trying to tell everyone that it means your active based on it.....then who cares?

myspacetruthagain9nn.jpg

muahahahahahahhahahahahaha ahahhahahhaahah ahahahahhaahhahahahahahah

::takes deep breath::::

muahahahahahahhahahahahaha ahahhahahhaahah ahahahahhaahhahahahahahah

this is almost as classic as graff jesus and his trendy graff outlines..

that was exactly what i needed after a 3 hour lecture

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Dec 7 2005, 09:47 PM

killing shit on myspace? not getting posted on 12 oz?GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.This thread is a joke just like myspace.If you really paint trains and love to do it you wouldn't care if gets posted on any site.If you really get up people will know who you are.It's called hard work.

"If you really paint trains and love to do it you wouldn't care if gets posted on any site.If you really get up people will know who you are.It's called hard work."

enough said. ;)

Originally posted by seeking+Dec 8 2005, 06:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Dec 8 2005, 06:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-satnone@Dec 7 2005, 09:20 PM

some poeple think theyre killing shit but actually arent compared to most writers.. but honestly i think theres a direct relation to how often your posted on 12oz and how many freights u have... obviously... people post what they see in the yards... simple as that...

not that it matters, but this isnt true at all. most freights, unless you happen to be blessed with an area or a yard that gets good national play, travel in somewhat set routs. if there are cats on this route that bench frequently, you're gonna get a lot more shit posted than if they go to areas where cats dont bench as much. one dedicated bencher can make the difference between being known 'on the net' and not.

anyway, go back to your bickering and all that.

[/b]

well this is almost 2006 and most cats stay on the grind and destroy all lines,lotta people travel and do short lines in various cities not to mention the hot lines that get play, dedicated bencher is only good for the net and stamp lickers...reality is go to yards. if your known your known, there is no bias then,

there are no free rides. and promotional kits