Ohio blackbookie

BomberOne

Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Dec 19 2005, 09:52 PM

simple styles for the coldness.

2005_1212Image0001.jpg

Just a pointer... keep your highlights on the same side. the first half, you have the light coming from the left, and the second half, you have them coming from the right.

Also... get your hands on a scanner ;)

I like your style though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TrustUGN+Dec 21 2005, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TrustUGN - Dec 21 2005, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty Dealer@Dec 19 2005, 09:52 PM

simple styles for the coldness.

2005_1212Image0001.jpg

Just a pointer... keep your highlights on the same side. the first half, you have the light coming from the left, and the second half, you have them coming from the right.

Also... get your hands on a scanner ;)

I like your style though.

[/b]

Yeah...I do that cause if you pay attention to the three d it goes in on each side, like a vortex. I got a scanner, but it reduces the the brightness and I have to resize...good lookin' though.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Dec 22 2005, 04:02 AM

Yeah...I do that cause if you pay attention to the three d it goes in on each side, like a vortex. I got a scanner, but it reduces the the brightness and I have to resize...good lookin' though.

Even if the 3D went in like that, "like a vortex", the highlights wouldn't magically appear on the other side of the letters. Light sources stay constant no matter what the contour of the 3D. The only way those highlights would work is if the letters LER were concave, which they obviously aren't.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...