cop stories

sippin sippin

well ive gotten fucked by cops when bitch ass snitches set you up......but i was wondering about some stories you got about when a cop pulled you over and what you had on you that you got away with...like tonight me and a few of my boys had jus gotten some 40s (were all from 17-18 yrs old...under age).... and im sittin at a red light and i see a pig behind me so im worryin about him when all the sudden i think the light turned green (still not sure how).....i ran right through the fuckin red light and of course he pulled me over and shit....i have four 40s in my trunk, an open container in my trunk, my boy in the passenger seat has a 40 sittin next to him wrapped up in his sweater, a pipe in his pocket, i got a scale in my middle compartment, and close to an ounce under my glove box...the cop looks at my license n shit and lets me go with a ticket for running a red light without hasseling us at all....i still think its crazy we got away with all that shit on us and him not searching the car at all but the thread is for stories like this...im sure theres some that are a lot crazier so share!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for real dewwwwwwwwd? Did you guys all run home and turn off all the lights in your house and hide under the bed hoping he didnt decide to come back for you???? Did you giggle like schoolgirls because you got away with that insane shit????

THAT SHIT MUST'VE BEEN SO CRAZZZZZY YO!!!!

Guest KING BLING

I once killed a cop and drove around with him in my car next to my pipe and under my 40's which were under my friend which was in a car I stole from someone at a red light than put on top of my car which is wrapped in a sweatshirt and a bitch ass snitch...