matisyahu

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MAR@Dec 9 2005, 04:58 AM

Israel Forever.

The nation of Israel still exsist after thousands of years, even though all historians say they shouldnt, did you ever stop to think why?

Look

The state you currently know as Israel wouldn't exist in the way that it does if the world hadn't felt so sorry for your people after the Holocaust

Sad but true

End of

Originally posted by Spike+Dec 9 2005, 04:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spike - Dec 9 2005, 04:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Dec 9 2005, 04:58 AM

Israel Forever.

The nation of Israel still exsist after thousands of years, even though all historians say they shouldnt, did you ever stop to think why?

Look

The state you currently know as Israel wouldn't exist in the way that it does if the world hadn't felt so sorry for your people after the Holocaust

Sad but true

End of

[/b]

ahahahahaha your an idiot the state of israel was already in the making well before the holocaust. Sure it pushed things a bit but still. And what does that have to do with what you quoted? The nation of Israel is the JEWS (Am Yisroel) not the state.

But the point I was making was this. The Jews have been in exsistance for thousands of years right? During that time period they have been captured, murder, persicuted, etc...right? Yet they still exsists. They are not a large group of people, several million, making up maybe .01% of the population of the world, name another group of people that falls into that catogory, that has been around as long as they have with the exposure they have had to the world. Im sure you wont find one. Putting all the facts together there is absolutly no reason why the Jews still exsist, and yet they do. Think about it.

Kahana Tzadek!

^Not exactly. By that logical progression they should have been obsorbed or assimilated by now.

I think they use Israel as a democratic foothold in the middle east. As well as take all military advancements made by Israel.

Originally posted by nuyorican@Dec 7 2005, 11:13 PM

theres no such thing as "israeli" people you dumbass, you got it backwards, the Palestinians are the ones that are from Palestine, "israelis" are made up out of thin air and will vanish just like that too.

This was said by Zahir Muhsein, then head of the P.L.O. Military Department and a member of its Executive Committee:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the State of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, Today, there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak, Today, about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan -- which is a sovereign state with defined borders -- cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While, as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beersheba and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (Amsterdam-based newspaper "Dagblad de Verdieping Trouw", March 31, 1977).

Originally posted by MAR@Dec 9 2005, 09:28 AM

^I think they use Israel as a democratic foothold in the middle east.

it's kind of self-defeating, don't you think?

i think it would be super if the Jews had their own nation. but founding one based on dogma has brought them nothing but ire. the US bends over backward for them and it really has never got any closer to our goals in the middle east, ridiculous as they are.

Yeh i do. I think the US has too strong an influenece on Israel. The gaza pull out would never had happened without the US's "roadmap".

Israel isnt a religous country. There is a seperation of church and state even if there are religous parties in the parliment.

the idea of returning to their promised land seems awfully religious to me; this is all i meant by religious foundations. no problems there, it's just everything that follows. i'm not siding with the surrounding Arab nations. but we can all agree that this situation is fucked and it's not going to be resolved through peace talks and statesmanship. at least not for a very long time.

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 9 2005, 10:53 AM

the idea of returning to their promised land seems awfully religious to me; this is all i meant by religious foundations. no problems there, it's just everything that follows. i'm not siding with the surrounding Arab nations. but we can all agree that this situation is fucked and it's not going to be resolved through peace talks and statesmanship. at least not for a very long time.

amen.

"But the point I was making was this. The Jews have been in exsistance for thousands of years right? During that time period they have been captured, murder, persicuted, etc...right? Yet they still exsists. They are not a large group of people, several million, making up maybe .01% of the population of the world, name another group of people that falls into that catogory, that has been around as long as they have with the exposure they have had to the world. Im sure you wont find one. Putting all the facts together there is absolutly no reason why the Jews still exsist, and yet they do. Think about it."

Uhhh..Cockroaches?

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Dec 8 2005, 03:19 AM

This thread is now more annoying than most of the shit thats posted in "the yard"

thats just so so wrong...

i remember a group called the israelites i think from cali...

pretty decent rocksteady/ traditional ska..

oh yea jamrock is pure fuckin fire...even the track with bobby brown..

anybody got a damascus sword for sale?

Originally posted by MAR@Dec 9 2005, 12:51 PM

ahahahahaha your an idiot the state of israel was already in the making well before the holocaust. Sure it pushed things a bit but still. And what does that have to do with what you quoted? The nation of Israel is the JEWS (Am Yisroel) not the state.

I'll admit one mistake I have made: I bolded the wrong part of my sentence

I'm fully aware that the state of Isreal was in progress before the Holocaust, I'm also aware that emmigration to Israel was in fact stopped at a point before WW2 due to the British realising that maybe this whole Isreal thing wasn't such a great idea after all. Emmigration to Israel resumed post-Holocaust under pressure from the Americans

Also, this part of the discussion is about the geographical entity known as Israel (the Israeli state) and not about the nation of Israel, by which I presume you mean all the Jews across the world. The relevance of my statement is that just because the nation of Israel has survived all these years, that doesn't mean that the state of Israel should exist in the way that it does now

• 1 month later...

i just listened to the album yesterday

i like it, its good

im not much for reggea, but i enjoyed it..

i liked when he was beatboxing, that shit was pretty dope.

i was telling this to some jew friends of mine and they were like

"what the fuck dude, just lay off the jew shit already!"

they didnt know i was actually serious about the jewish reggea/rapper.

Originally posted by nuyorican@Dec 11 2005, 09:56 PM

israel.jpg

first off let me say that i fucking love this. this is desktop material.

secondly ( im not going to read 3 pages to find out ) did anyone happen to mention how fucking gay raggae generally is? next time you hear a song listen closely, translate the song into english and then think about how great it would be if every white kid who loved reggae and shitty dreads disappeared forever.

*note...."the harder they come" is a fucking amazing movie and even though the soundtrack is nothing but raggae and it stars jimmy cliff it should not be mentioned in the same sentance as raggae ever again. and dub should just be called dub....not dub raggae. and lee perry is awesome/funny.

I'm going to say the same thing I've been saying every time Israel is brought up. Israel and Palestine are at war. The Palestinians need to shut the fuck up and act like men. They're doing the same shit that the Jews are doing, but the Jews have bigger guns. So fuck you, either: 1) get somebody to buy you bigger guns, or 2) stop snitching.

All of a sudden some fucking yay-hoo with a rock is standing in front of a tank screaming about jihad and everybody is crying about how bad the palestinians have it. Quit being bitches. CNN isn't going to show you how Palestinians took back Jewish towns during the war and gang-raped the women in hopes of impregnating them. The Ay-rabs are just as fucked up as the Jew, the Jews are just stronger and better armed. Whose fault is that? In sum, the palestinians need to quit bitching about it and either fight back or shut the fuck up. Also, the Lebanese are not one race with the palestinians. Real Lebanese people don't like you. Quick close this shit before someone declares a Fatwa against me...

Originally posted by nuyorican@Dec 9 2005, 01:00 AM

fuck faggots and fuck jews

Hey if thats your thing then Im not going to sit in judgement of you.

fucking wierdo

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 9 2005, 01:49 AM

"what the fuck??? Jewish regae??? only in New York".

Kinda funny because if you listen to reggae most of what they sing about are Jewish concepts. Mt. Zion, Ja (another name for God), they even talk about The Children of Israel. Yes they may be refering to themselves but the concepts are originally Jewish.

no way, this thread is awesome.

it's hillarious watching people get pissed about this shit.

i'm passionate about the politics i chose to associate myself with, but i'm also not retarded about when to just laugh it all off. some of you need to learn where to draw that line.

seeking/i draw it at the gaza strip and send my rocks east.

when a friend of mine referre'd me to listen to this manical jewish rasta kat. i was of course hesitant. i listened to one song...it was decent and awkwardly catchy. semi-spiritual but still kinda weird. 20minutes and 1/4oz later, i was actually enjoying the album. another 20minutes later i really wasn't. perhaps it was the good weed? perhaps it was....who the fuck knows. all i know is, when i smoke, i oddly enjoy his album, and mf doom, back to back. hate me and send me hatefull pm's if you dislike my opinion. but shit, we're all entitled to our own opinion...or there wouldn't even be a 12oz now would there? ok kiddies time to smoke.

Seeks,

I understand what you're saying. That is the major reason I don't associate myself with "lefties" so called. There is no separation between ideology and emotion. You can't calmly discuss politics with them because they do not discuss, they proselytize. If you don't agree you either don't understand the issue or you're an asshole and a racist.

I actually had a discussion with a girl who said she couldn't date a republican because they would get in fights. I don't understand how a group of people who prize openmindedness and progressiveness so much could be so judgmental and closed to discussion. I just don't get it.

tankfight.jpg