matisyahu

seeking

Originally posted by MAR@Dec 8 2005, 03:02 AM

Israel expanded to occupy the majority of the land formerly promised to them by the british (post white paper).

Great explination on '67 war <----click here

Israel why should Israel not be allowed to build settlements in its own country?

Suicide bombings killed many Israeli civilians but this report fails to mention that. It is obviously biased.

I am pro peace but I do not trust the current Palestinian government or the former for that matter. With good reason of course both are run by known leaders of fatah, an arab terrorist organisation.

In breif, your last statement is false. I hope I helped and that you read this as I spent a fair amount of time writing it.

0. Promised to them by the British? The British never really had the authority to promise anyone anything, and I'm pretty sure that the idiots who came up with that supberb idea have since owned up and admitted that they were retards. Israel is a pity country - the world feels sorry for the Jews, so here's your own little state, but of course, greed gets the better of everyone and next thing you know, you're bulldozing Palestinians to make way for great suburban development

1. Your source for your explanation of the '67 war is the Anti Defamation League, a website who's mission statement is "To stop the defamation of the Jewish people". Now, y'know, I ain't no academic, but something tells me that the views, opinions and version of events on the site might just possibly maybe favour the Jews a tiny little bit. By which I mean, the whole thing is highly pro-Semitic. Draw your own conclusions, and don't be the one to accuse me of reading "revisionist" history

2. Because it isn't "its own country". Go look at a map of the Middle east from 1900, then one from 2000, and play spot the difference

3. If I'm not mistaken, for every Israeli that has died as a result of Palestinian action, three Palestinians have died as a result of Israli action. Let's also not throw this into the mix, and also the fact that the number of Palestinian homes that have been demolished since 2000 is well above 4000, and no Israeli homes have been destroyed as of yet. And let's also not mention the fact that the Palestinians are not, nor have ever held any Israelis prisoner - at one point, over 8000 Palestinians were held by the Israeis

4. Y'know, it's funny, I never knew that governments and government leaders totally represented an entire nation. In that case, America has no intelligent people to speak of, all of them bear a strong resemblance to a monkey and struggle with English. Yes, every one of them. And as for the Israelis all being exactly like their leader, well, that's a whole can of worms there mister

5. In brief, while your reasons for defending Israel are totally understandable, your argument will always be clouded by your pro-Israeli bias. I used to be pro-Israel. Then I went and found out a bit more about the subject, and realised that there's a lot more to this that meets the eye

Just to be clear about this - I have nothing against the Jews or Judaism. I have a lot against Israel

Fuck Israel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nuyorican@Dec 8 2005, 03:13 AM

theres no such thing as "israeli" people you dumbass, you got it backwards, the Palestinians are the ones that are from Palestine, "israelis" are made up out of thin air and will vanish just like that too.

That's a load of horse shit. You can debate Isreal's right to exist all you want, but denying the existence of the Isrealites in the past however many thousand years is ludicrious.

Also, fuck Palestine, just for giggles. :p

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 7 2005, 10:24 PM

israel.jpg

ya heard?

Why?

This "Amish" reggae stuff is neat. Wouldn't even think twice of supporting this dude though. The first time I heard of this guy was when I was at a friends house. He was on Maury or Jenny Jones or someshit. It.. was cool.

Cool doesn't mean good. Just... this guy has talent but... not my cup of tea.

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 7 2005, 12:08 AM

how have all of you heard of this guy?

i'd never heard his name, then all of a sudden a month ago there was some giant onslaught of him everywhere i turned. now mtv just hasd 6 commercials in half an hour for him. it was ridiculous.

you obviously don't live in ny.

0. Promised to them by the British? The British never really had the authority to promise anyone anything, and I'm pretty sure that the idiots who came up with that supberb idea have since owned up and admitted that they were retards. Israel is a pity country - the world feels sorry for the Jews, so here's your own little state, but of course, greed gets the better of everyone and next thing you know, you're bulldozing Palestinians to make way for great suburban development

Yeh they did they aquired the land from the ottomans. The ottomans had been in control of the land since the 1500's. Regardless of that fact the Jews had been in control of that land since ~1020 B.C.E., If you dont believe me dig in Israel or go to a archeological website. At a later point they lost control ~68 C.E. SO now make the connection. Its Jewish land.

The bulldozing of illegal housing in israel makes sense to me. They'd do it in america to. Or at least take control of the housing and sell it.

1. Your source for your explanation of the '67 war is the Anti Defamation League, a website who's mission statement is "To stop the defamation of the Jewish people". Now, y'know, I ain't no academic, but something tells me that the views, opinions and version of events on the site might just possibly maybe favour the Jews a tiny little bit. By which I mean, the whole thing is highly pro-Semitic. Draw your own conclusions, and don't be the one to accuse me of reading "revisionist" history

Regardless of my sources veiws, the facts stated on the website were not biased.

2. Because it isn't "its own country". Go look at a map of the Middle east from 1900, then one from 2000, and play spot the difference

They never had formal control of the territory. It was alway in the control of others.

3. If I'm not mistaken, for every Israeli that has died as a result of Palestinian action, three Palestinians have died as a result of Israli action. Let's also not throw this into the mix, and also the fact that the number of Palestinian homes that have been demolished since 2000 is well above 4000, and no Israeli homes have been destroyed as of yet. And let's also not mention the fact that the Palestinians are not, nor have ever held any Israelis prisoner - at one point, over 8000 Palestinians were held by the Israeis

The palestinian numbers are debatable it has been proven in the past that they inflate their numbers with people that they kill and known killed terrorist.

As for jewish homes being demolished how about gaza? even before the pull out jewish families where subjected to palestinian motar attacks on thier homes.

4. Y'know, it's funny, I never knew that governments and government leaders totally represented an entire nation. In that case, America has no intelligent people to speak of, all of them bear a strong resemblance to a monkey and struggle with English. Yes, every one of them. And as for the Israelis all being exactly like their leader, well, that's a whole can of worms there mister

Sadly they do. Your government controls the actions of your people. Does the majority of the us support the war in iraq? As for the Isreali's being like their leader: your a hypocrate.

5. In brief, while your reasons for defending Israel are totally understandable, your argument will always be clouded by your pro-Israeli bias. I used to be pro-Israel. Then I went and found out a bit more about the subject, and realised that there's a lot more to this that meets the eye

Though origanally those may have been my reasons they have since changed. There are alot of seemingly educated people on the state of israel that are truly mistaken Im here to clear things up. The situation there is not as black and white as you think. I saw things first hand, its much more complicated.

Just to be clear about this - I have nothing against the Jews or Judaism. I have a lot against Israel

Classic.

Fuck Israel

Support Israel

Obviously you don't drink tea!

The treatment of the jews is a classic example of player hating. Everyone is pissed because they keep shit tight and monopolize land, resources, money, industry, etc. I thought that's how it was supposed to be?

The only manifestation of player hating that even broke the jewish stride was the holocaust, and they bounced back from that pretty fucking quick. Impressive. It's a work ethic integral to the culture.

And no, I'm not Jewish, but I'll give credit where it's due. I'm sure they're fucking over the Palestinians, but everyone's acting like it wouldn't be vice-versa if the reigns of power were exchanged.

As much as I like the vivid colors in that "fuck israel" freight, and as corny as I think Matisyahu is, I'll still take Juden over Jihad any day of the week.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 7 2005, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 7 2005, 11:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Until theres like a Scientologist knock off of Juelz Santana. I dont give a fuck.

[/b]

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 7 2005, 11:54 PM

Until theres like a Scientologist knock off of Juelz Santana. I dont give a fuck.

Until theres like a Scientologist knock off of Juelz Santana. I dont give a fuck.

<!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Dec 7 2005, 11:54 PM

Originally posted by MAR+Dec 7 2005, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Dec 7 2005, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-PushbuttonWarfare@Dec 7 2005, 02:28 PM

I saw a commercial for him and all I could think was Minister Farrakhan's argument for jews stealing from blacks just got 100x more ammo.

i just read up on him and he is hardly a man of unquestionable character

Anti-semetic bitches. Go find someone elses jock to hang off of.

[/b]

You should read up on him more since he's pretty full-blown crazy, and theres way more examples of the crazy shit he's said out there. I didn't say I backed his argument, I was just jovially saying he now has more ammo for his argument. I hardly think that's anti-semetic, way to throw around that label irrationally. Who are you, the ADL?

Originally posted by PushbuttonWarfare+Dec 8 2005, 02:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PushbuttonWarfare - Dec 8 2005, 02:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Dec 7 2005, 08:20 PM

Originally posted by PushbuttonWarfare@Dec 7 2005, 02:28 PM

I saw a commercial for him and all I could think was Minister Farrakhan's argument for jews stealing from blacks just got 100x more ammo.

i just read up on him and he is hardly a man of unquestionable character

Anti-semetic bitches. Go find someone elses jock to hang off of.

You should read up on him more since he's pretty full-blown crazy, and theres way more examples of the crazy shit he's said out there. I didn't say I backed his argument, I was just jovially saying he now has more ammo for his argument. I hardly think that's anti-semetic, way to throw around that label irrationally. Who are you, the ADL?

[/b]

The anti-semite statement was not ment for you and I did throw it around a bit to freely and I regret that. No, I am not the ADL.

<!--QuoteBegin-nuyorican@Dec 8 2005, 05:38 PM

fuck israel

free Palestine

PALESTINE 4 EVER

Alla hu Akbar

FUCK:

Fatah (Tanzim / Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades)

Hamas(Izzedine al-Qassam Battalions)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad(Jerusalem Battalions)

The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (The Martyr Abu ‘Ali Mustafa Battalions)

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command

The Popular Resistance Committees (The Salah al-Din Brigades)

and anyone who supports them.

Israel Forever.

The nation of Israel still exsist after thousands of years, even though all historians say they shouldnt, did you ever stop to think why?

HaShem Who HaElokim.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 6 2005, 11:41 PM

Nah man you dont want one of those SS rings you want a deaths heads ring

It was normally presented at SS promotion ceremonies, and was worn on the left ring finger. The Deaths’ Head Ring was a coveted award within the ranks of the SS, and was taken very seriously. In case of the death of a ring holder, his next of kin was entitled to the notation as a keepsake, but the ring was returned to the SS Personalhauptamt. The ring was then to be preserved at Himmler’s castle in Wewelsburg, in memory of the holder. Accordingly, if a holder was killed in combat, the ring was removed from his person and was handed to the unit commander, who would arrange for it to reach the castle via the SS Personalhauptamt. Teams would actually be sent out to try to recover these rings.

On October 17th, 1944, as a result of the hardships of war, the Reichsfuerer-SS canceled manufacture and presentation of the ring for the duration of the conflict. Official SS statistics show that during its 10 year life, approximately 14,500 rings were presented. By January 1st, 1945, 64 percent had been returned to the shrine, 26 percent were in the procession of their holders, and 10 percent had been lost in the battlefield. This means that a little over 3,500 rings were in circulation outside the shrine at the end of the war. In the Spring of 1945, with the Wehrmacht in full retreat, Himmler ordered that the rings cared for in the Shrine be blast sealed into the side of a mountain near Wewelsburg, in order to prevent their capture by the Allies. To this day, they remain undiscovered.

FUCKIN dope ass story. I want to now devote my life to not only being handsome, but also seeking out and finding these missing rings, which when assembled will grant me devilish super powers!!!!! MUAHAAA!

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 7 2005, 12:21 AM

It's all begining to make sense. Now I get it.... Your just straight out anti semitic. On behalf of my people I am deeply offended.

wtf you're Jew?

And, yo, this thread is fucked up. I never wanna hear about this dude again.

Next thing you know, there'll be gay rastas.