Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

$500 shopping spree...

Ok so my friends mom got this huge settlement. she's given me her credit card info and i can spend $500. i can't think of anything i really want. i don't need any dvd's really. i don't play video games and i already got an ipod. i was thinking about ordering a bottle of absinthe but not sure how reliable any of those sites are. i need some creative ideas...

TAKE OUT A 500 DOLLAR CASH ADVANCE FROM AN ATM. GIVE ME IT, AND IN 2 WEEKS I'LL BRING YOU BACK A G. ;)

MERO.

OR GET 2 BAD HOOKERS FOR A COUPLE HOURS. TAPE THE WHOLE SHIT TOO SO YOU CAN REMEMBER IT FOREVER.

MERO.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 6 2005, 10:23 PM

TAKE OUT A 500 DOLLAR CASH ADVANCE FROM AN ATM. GIVE ME IT, AND IN 2 WEEKS I'LL BRING YOU BACK A G. ;)

MERO.

this is your best bet god

dont get absinthe none of it will ever get you near the level van gough was on, because the levels of wormwood that were present back then arent the same now, yeah the drunk feels different but its really not worth that much money if you have a choice to spend it somewhere else.

paint

art work

records

some random gadget that you would never buy normally but would live to have

donate it to the zack morris fund...all proceed go to keeping zack morris from going broke.

go get it changed into 1 dollar bills get some ho and pretend that you big time player and throw the money around... ha

or put it in my bank account for safe keepin... 'offshore a/c'

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this