you need to read this!

Guest daes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is fuckin silly, get your head out of the clouds and get back down to earth. you and zulu nation are sooooo great...hehehehe. quit being jaded or maybe your just some toy who thinks your jaded. either way, i would love for this thread to be shut down so you cant put ignorant posts anymore daes.

-cdz $0.02

oh yeah, graffiti is not hip hop:p

Originally posted by garcia_vega

the 4 elements:

1. grafitti

2. satan.

3. satan.

4. satan.

shit that is correct for you final answer. we fuckin steal,kill(walls,ozone, and people-especially gang members) and destroy. so writers are the devil

Yo Daes - u think everyone on here is younger than you - so bring it man - how old r u? We'll see - I'm no spring chicken but I still write hard. Just becoz u r older doesn't mean YOU can't learn something new - as the instructors of the Zulu Nation teach - you must leave your mind open to learning - it is knowledge that makes us all stronger. Study your roots bro - I have been down with Zulu since 1995, so don't dare to presume we are all ignorant children. It is a fact - hiphop is a marketing tool for graffiti - it is not a part of hiphop, but is accepted by the culture as one of the 4 realms.

I wanna see your reply on this post!

Thank you, and don't close your mind son!

i forgot don't forget assholes. has anyone ever met another writer and had a good experience last time i was rackin some paint i saw another fucker standing next to me rackin also i knew he was a writer he had the finger tips and everthing anyway i asked him if he writes and he mumbled somthing and ran off. as soon as i left the fucker tried to jump me for the shit that i had just racked.this wouldn't be the first when some asshole tried to jump me for some unknown reason, they got beef cause i'm some muther fucker that they don't knoow. shiiiit

we are fuckin assholes kids are always raggin over other people shit just looke what ja one did to saber's river piece(the one that took like three years)

• 5 years later...

one of the main reason we are considered vandals is becuase alot of the world is extremely ignorant and knows jack shit about graff so they just assume everyone who writes is a thug or sum evil kid, which in a way is sad because there r so many beautifull aspects of graff that the public almost never recognizes because they consider it a pimple on the ass of society.... but it all depends on ur point of veiw......why does DAES sound like an O.G. writer from NY?!!@$

all these fools caught up in the hype make me wanna puke. shut up already. its like im reading the transcript to white rapper show. BREATHE. BLEED. PAINT. LIVE. lol... sooner or later your egos will catch up with you. and your not gonna be worried about how HIP HOP you look anymore. fuck you.

I guess some of the stuff is art but for the most part its just vandalism. you can sugar-coat it how ever much but when it comes down to it we're criminals. true its no where near as bad as our country makes it out to be. no mater what you say or how you justify it somebodys always gonna point the finger at graffiti because its a visual thing. Its not like other crime that can't really be seen or noticed except when it happens to you or is reported. Its always gonna be connected by the public with gangs, drugs, crime and stupid teenagers.

graffiti is a crime according to the gov.... it dont matter what you or what i think it should be... the call the "shots" and write the "laws"....

toys shut the fuck up and learn... stop having a reason to write, other than the reason of writing itself

aaand

hip hop has nothing to do with graff

I agree w/ all of this shit to a certain extent... Graffiti is vandalism.. we paint, the government paints over it, taxes get raised because of it. But fuck it. Its an artform. Its expression. Its a culture. A lifestyle.. Its whatever the fuck you want it to be. So just go create something and quit getting all deep about it.

I don't feel like an "artist" if some one else consider me an "artist" I really don't care...

But maybe we're like a movement, we have some thing in common, like trash talking & weed smoking XD

(Sorry for the poor english, i'm from Argentina)

As far as the whole we're not criminals and stuff goes, how many writers do you know that do drugs, steal shit, and just generaly do some sort of illegal activity (other than graffiti). Any real writer has gotten into a fight over graff atleast once. Thats assault, so you know. I'm all for graff being positive, but if you want it to be all cheery and like an art show, got paint a canvas or something.

Archived