dear my school

T.T Boy

could you please not make every course i have to take only be available on tuesday morning between 10 and 12?

not only do you give me the worst reg date, so all the classes i want are full, you leave me with shit like this.

im down to like canadian history 1950-1971 for course selection here.

im dropping out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatup TT

don't sweat it, it'll be a distant memory in a couple years.

seriously though

you and your woman need to check an email once in awhile haha

send me your address PLEASE and tell inky to send me my jacket or email me if she needs money to send it.

Im taking an english class at 8:00 am which is an hour away. The way I make this class is by staying up the whole night and going straight to class. Shit makes me feel ill strange... But if I go to sleep I won't be able to make class, cause I can't fall asleep until 5/6 am.... Shit sucks, I've missed that class 9 times with a 3 strike missed class rule. I'm hoping she's gonna let it slide cause im taking it P/F. I'll never do another 8 am class until I can sleep at night.

Well if they are classes that you need for your course, talk to your program director and get them to use their almighty powers to put you in the classes anyway.

If they're core classes to your course, then they have to let you in.

In my experience, post secondary institutions are the most disorganized, poorly run, infuriating places in the world....

Originally posted by Tough Love+Dec 5 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Dec 5 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Dec 5 2005, 02:12 PM

At least you weren't stuck taking a course in feminist theory like I was over the summer T.T. Boy. that was the worst class ever....

.....ever

im stuck doing a course on feminism in the spring.....fun times

[/b]

Have fun. Wait until they try to convince you that menstrual blood is a beautiful and vigorous expression of femininity :yuck:

i was going to take a feminism class purley out of irony, its my big chance to make even more lesbian friends.

na like seriously, 4 out of 5 classes are offered same day same time. i dont know where the program director is, this school is a zoo. nor do i care, i got it sorted, with some wierd classes, but apparently essential to my degree.

im already spending my own money. i feel like ive been ripped off pretty bad. ah well. it beats working full time!

sadly, the canadian class of beer being drank, pancakes being flipped, and flannel shirts being woven didnt fit my schedule. i wish.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Dec 5 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Dec 5 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Dec 5 2005, 11:06 AM

word i have the same problem

you have what i like to call, "second-year-spring-semester blues"

i got fucked out of classes that semester too, but don't worry once you're out of second year, you shouldnt have too many regging problems

[/b]

no what i have is fuck school syndrome where i hate it cuz im so tired and bored of it

i still managed to get the classes i wanted to and the times i wanted to, but it took me a while to plan it all out nicely

Guest ctrl+alt+del

to register i gotta wake up at 5 oclock in the morning. and the servers never fast, so it takes like 5 minutes to process your request, and the classes you want fill up in that time.