Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

dear my school

could you please not make every course i have to take only be available on tuesday morning between 10 and 12?

not only do you give me the worst reg date, so all the classes i want are full, you leave me with shit like this.

im down to like canadian history 1950-1971 for course selection here.

im dropping out.

Guest imported_Europe

Hang in there TT!

I would have killed for Canadian history...

whatup TT

don't sweat it, it'll be a distant memory in a couple years.

seriously though

you and your woman need to check an email once in awhile haha

send me your address PLEASE and tell inky to send me my jacket or email me if she needs money to send it.

At least you weren't stuck taking a course in feminist theory like I was over the summer T.T. Boy. that was the worst class ever....

.....ever

Im taking an english class at 8:00 am which is an hour away. The way I make this class is by staying up the whole night and going straight to class. Shit makes me feel ill strange... But if I go to sleep I won't be able to make class, cause I can't fall asleep until 5/6 am.... Shit sucks, I've missed that class 9 times with a 3 strike missed class rule. I'm hoping she's gonna let it slide cause im taking it P/F. I'll never do another 8 am class until I can sleep at night.

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 5 2005, 02:12 PM

At least you weren't stuck taking a course in feminist theory like I was over the summer T.T. Boy. that was the worst class ever....

.....ever

im stuck doing a course on feminism in the spring.....fun times

Man, I'm tryin to stay in school. I owe the university $6000+ and I cant get any financial aid. or a job.

Well if they are classes that you need for your course, talk to your program director and get them to use their almighty powers to put you in the classes anyway.

If they're core classes to your course, then they have to let you in.

In my experience, post secondary institutions are the most disorganized, poorly run, infuriating places in the world....

Don't drop out.

If you have any aspirations for your future you'll end up going back.

Only this time you'll be older and spending your own money.

Originally posted by Tough Love+Dec 5 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Dec 5 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Dec 5 2005, 02:12 PM

.....ever

im stuck doing a course on feminism in the spring.....fun times

[/b]

Have fun. Wait until they try to convince you that menstrual blood is a beautiful and vigorous expression of femininity :yuck:

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Dec 5 2005, 12:28 PM

im down to like canadian history 1950-1971 for course selection here.

There's seriously a course about pancakes and beer being drank?

Just show up on the first day of classes you want to take and ask the instructor to get you in. As long as the class isn't packed they'll usually be ok with it.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 6 2005, 07:24 AM

There's seriously a course about pancakes and beer being drank?

awesome! finally a class i could get straight A's in!

i was going to take a feminism class purley out of irony, its my big chance to make even more lesbian friends.

na like seriously, 4 out of 5 classes are offered same day same time. i dont know where the program director is, this school is a zoo. nor do i care, i got it sorted, with some wierd classes, but apparently essential to my degree.

im already spending my own money. i feel like ive been ripped off pretty bad. ah well. it beats working full time!

sadly, the canadian class of beer being drank, pancakes being flipped, and flannel shirts being woven didnt fit my schedule. i wish.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Dec 5 2005, 11:06 AM

word i have the same problem

you have what i like to call, "second-year-spring-semester blues"

i got fucked out of classes that semester too, but don't worry once you're out of second year, you shouldnt have too many regging problems

i register for classes very fucking early, that way you get the best classes and the choice of times.

my earliest class is at 11 on tues. and thurs.

and now for next semester..

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Dec 5 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Dec 5 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Dec 5 2005, 11:06 AM

word i have the same problem

you have what i like to call, "second-year-spring-semester blues"

i got fucked out of classes that semester too, but don't worry once you're out of second year, you shouldnt have too many regging problems

[/b]

no what i have is fuck school syndrome where i hate it cuz im so tired and bored of it

i still managed to get the classes i wanted to and the times i wanted to, but it took me a while to plan it all out nicely

damn, I have to get back in school..don't drop out, don't be a dissaffected deadbeat like me!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this