Graffiti tagger is shot by a rival

fotofixface

December 3, 2005

CITY HEIGHTS – A graffiti-tagging crew member shot a rival who was painting on a building on Wabash Avenue last night, police said.

The victim was hit in the upper back and arm with a shotgun blast of birdshot about 8:30 p.m., San Diego police Sgt. Rich Nemetz said. He said the wounds were not serious.

The victim and a companion were tagging a building when two tagging crew rivals confronted them. Words were exchanged and one of the crew members opened fire with a shotgun, Nemetz said.

The gunman and his companion ran north on Swift Avenue. Paramedics took the victim to a hospital.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/2...-7m3ccrime.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that kinda shit makes me sick.

people cant handle problems like men anymore. :(

call me a pussy or whatever but,

No matter how bad some beef is or whos going over who or this crew rollin on that crew.

theres plenty of logical solutions to those problems

wether it be: words, paint, fists. whatever

you take an ass wooping and hopefully youl be alright.

dont gotta take someone life...over graffiti?

this responce is based on my belief that this was over painting, with other circumstances... disregard me crying. :gaga:

• 2 weeks later...

man that has happend many times, there was a time before i was boren when this graffity thing was still going threw puberty in the early 80s. crews in houston and sanintonio texas wherre very violent they would do what people do know go wrighting late at night and like now worrie about cops but they also had to worrie about tagg bang and also gang bangs coming and fucking them up and stilling all there shit it was fucked up. one night two bigg crews got in to a big brawl in sanintonio and one guy stabed a nother in the back of the neck , it killed him . the situation sucked and it stopped both of the krews righting carrier , not because of the cops but just seeing how some one die. all from graffiti.

Originally posted by tosters_stroot@Dec 14 2005, 09:56 PM

man that has happend many times, there was a time before i was boren when this graffity thing was still going threw puberty in the early 80s. crews in houston and sanintonio texas wherre very violent they would do what people do know go wrighting late at night and like now worrie about cops but they also had to worrie about tagg bang and also gang bangs coming and fucking them up and stilling all there shit it was fucked up. one night two bigg crews got in to a big brawl in sanintonio and one guy stabed a nother in the back of the neck , it killed him . the situation sucked and it stopped both of the krews righting carrier , not because of the cops but just seeing how some one die. all from graffiti.

Learn how to spell,lol

nah but I guess there over-exagerting this,To make graffiti look more "violent" to the public,Who knows It was probably a gang thing..

Thank God Im the only writer in town...but whatever happened to the old days Ive heard about? You had beef? You met the guy somewhere and fought it out and when it was over, it was over, and you were chill with the guy afterwards. All this fighting and shit and people forget what graffiti is about, expression.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 8 2006, 06:30 PM

i once shot a man back 62 just for ordering the last fries at the drive through

i shot a man for ordering a hamburger and fries when i specifically told him to order a cheeseburger with fries

faggot, he shouldnt have fumbled like that...

/cash

i dont play in this mutha

• 1 month later...