Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2 blaazed

Banned Xbox360 Commercial

That's an awesome ad. I saw it yesterday. I can see why they decided not to air it. It's far too fake violent for today's retarded, impressionable, mindless youth.

*bang*

That's classic, really well done. It's also probably viral. They make the ad without the intention of ever airing it, then it "leaks" onto the internet amid statements of it's supposed controversiality. The ad is circulated among hundreds of thousands of people on free video sites where not only the targeted audience of 15-30 year-olds will see it, Microsoft won't even have to pay anything other than the production costs.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 4 2005, 11:59 PM

That's classic, really well done. It's also probably viral. They make the ad without the intention of ever airing it, then it "leaks" onto the internet amid statements of it's supposed controversiality. The ad is circulated among hundreds of thousands of people on free video sites where not only the targeted audience of 15-30 year-olds will see it, Microsoft won't even have to pay anything other than the production costs.

wonk

I saw this earlier. I love it, but I like the waterballoon one better because it has the Teddy Bear Picnic song on it, and I haven't heard that song since grade three, at least.

Guest KephaOneLove

shit was dope....looked like fun to shoot... pun intended...huckhuck :king:

'Jump in'

It is funny because if you think about playing games like counter strike on the internet, that is basically all you are doing, just pretending to shoot each other.

Fantastic.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's OK, somewhat funny... but the one they are actually airing (Jump Rope) is still a lot stronger.

The best ad I ever saw was an ad for PS2 that in the space of 30 seconds in corprated themes of nazism, asian lesbians, deforestation and violence.

You can only get on a banned dvd only available in Japan, Loved it

it didn't actually show the x-box 360's graphics or anything, i've herd they're shit so that advertisement dusn't make me want to buy one reli. funny tho

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this