Weird Dreams Anyone.... ?

Secret

the last dream i had that i can remember was this...

i was sleeping in a freight yard with this girl who is close to me. we were laying down on a piece of wood. this yard always has pieces of wood so it made sence. there was a fence next to me. there was also water next to me which was pissing me off because i was getting a little damp. so i grabbed the fence and started pulling it franticly and then the girl i was with said "dont do that. bugs live inside those fences!" but it was too late because i whole load of tiny black spiders with red heads came spilling out. they ran all next to me near the water, but none of them went on me excepty for like 2 or 3. i remeber looking closely at one of these spiders and it looked very venomous and deadly, but they didnt hurt either of us. that was that.

tah tah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last 2 of note

i was walking donw a dark staircase when i pass christopher walken. i turn around and he's pointing at me and yelling some bilbical shit. i'm all freaked out, and open the door, where there's some bigg ass dude, i think he was a basketball player. well, he stripped us down to our undies and tied my arms around christopher walken.. sorta like thescene form 'men at work.' well, christopher walken is still freaking me out, when all of a sudden we're in the middle of the ocean, untied, with a giant baby, beating somebody to death while their blood gushes up, covering us.

more recently. somebody stole my bike (i dont even have one) and i went huntin for them. i found them in an alley, and decked em. he got away and ran. well, i went looking again, and ran into a bunch of people that became my army. when i saw him again, he had an army. so we had a grand battle that was sort of like a football game. we kicked off first, and some chick i had a huge crush on caught the shoe, and was runnin, dodgin all my soldiers. so i get a huge runnin start and nail her. laying on the ground, she looks at me and says, "i havent kissed my girlfriend since yesterday." this confused me, and i awoke.

and just so you know.. you cant talk during dreams. your body is completely paralyzed during REM. talking occurs in deep sleep, where you experience sensations and images.

nightmare: Im walking down this flight of steps and there's an eerie haze. And I notice Im running, and there's these monsters. I cant seen there faces and then the bricks in the wall all start to fall out and there's somethin commin out of it. and really quickly everything comes at me, and I woke up. I had this dream once was from when I was about 6 or 7, which probably explains my twisted character.

i dunno what the hell this dream means and i cant remember all of it but the part i remember is the most important anyhow...it involves this girl i used to like about 4 years ago that went into the army and then this other girl who ive known for like 3 years that ive started to really like in the last 2 years or so...well anywho im at a party or something and the chick that went into the army comes up to me and gives me a hug saying she hasnt seen me in so long and then she kisses me on the cheek and says but thats not all she wants and proceeds to start macking down with me but when our mouths and tounges connect she fills my mouth completely with some liquid so that i cant take my mouth away from hers without getting this stuff all over the place (which for some reason concerns me)...then the other chick i like now comes and pulls my head away from the army chick and spills all the liquid into some drain that then dissappears into the ground then the chick i like now starts mackin with me and when our mouths and tounges connect my mouth fills completely with hearts(like the valentine shape hearts) and then i woke up...fuckin weird

:huh?:

rente: i had a dream once that this whole shit load of teeth were pouring from my mouth... i could feel them and hear them, the roots were all sharp and shit. freaky.

i had this one nightmare and i couldnt sleep in my room for a month after it. i havent had a nightmare since then:

me and my dad are talking on my stairs. (my parents are obsessed with antiques and theres this huge antique mirror at the top of my stairs where we are) suddenly the mirror turns black and all these different colored demons start flying out of it. i look at my dad, his eyes turn black and he walks through the mirror sort of like it was water. i follow him and im suddenly in this huge room, its just a huge bottomless pit with 1000s of staircases on the edges of it that lead to nowhere. im on one of the staircases. the demons are flying upward from the bottom of the pit. im running around frantically trying to get out of there and i reach the top of one of the staircases and am greeted with a wall. i wake up crying. actually my eyes are tearing right now and every time i think about it i cry. and its not that im scared of the memory, i just uncontrollably cry and get chills... ok im gonna stop talking about this now cause i freaked myself out. later

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fr8holic, i envy you,its not shallow its the dream on having dreams.

Lately i could replace the word "dream" to "nightmare" in my vocabulary and i would be still talking about the same thing.

Is not that i wake up screaming and shit, just enough to make my sleep unpleasant.

..chicks...sex...mmmmm

I have a dream book that explains most dreams. I have a couple reaccuring dreams. Losing your teeth is suppose to mean you've had dental work done or you gossip alot. I read this thread and it seems like i'm the only one who can fly. One time i was flying and using the cans to guide myself. I even seen other taggers trying to control themselves while tagging on roof tops . I've got to the point when i have a lil control in my dreams i can just jump or fly away. That psyphic shit always happens to me to.

Guest cover .

i had this dream...

seeking innocence was painting in pittsburgh.. [ i don't live there or never bee there.] and he looked like jared leto with a bunch of tattoos.

he was telling me how "transcend" was a state of mind not a crew.

then i walked another block.. and ended up at the LA river, but i forgot my cans.. but i did bring my skateboard... and there was some hot latina chick waiting for me.

i love latina chicks..

Dream #1: I'm sitting in the VIP lounge of a strip club watching a lesbian sex-show in a mirror while the owner of the club is conducting random business over the phone. Occaisionally he'll make a snide remark to me about one of his "clients" but I'm just lounging. After a couple of minutes of this, an attractive scantily clad young woman (obviously an employee of the club) comes in looking a bit distraught. I'm still barely paying attention but apparently she owed the owner some money for drugs and she took more drugs instead of repaying her debt. He calmly takes her into another room were loud shouting is heard from him and then a muffled gunshot. I leave the club- end of dream,

Dream #2: It's daylight outside and I'm walking around with this chick I messed around with in High-School. We are right by my apartment on a very busy street and we decide it's the perfect place to start fucking. We are going at it and most of the passer-by's ignore us or just grin and keep on. Not even a few seconds afterwards, I see a cop car on the next block creeping. I get up and try to play it off cool walking down the street but oops... forgot my clothes. It's too late now the cop sees me and is making his way towards me but has to get around some obstacles. I decide to run butt-naked down the street from the cops. After a couple of steps the number of cops chasing me in cars multiplies and there is no escape, so I stop running- end of dream.

I don't pretend to know what these dreams mean, I was just entertaining myself I guess.

i recently had a really wierd dream after a night of drinking. It started with my two best friends and I going skating across a bridge. then before we were actually over the water, we jumped off and landed in an abandoned lot where we found lots of cans of line marking paint but they were really dope colours. Then we walked to the river, and there was an island with a huge tree in the middle of the river. Hanging out of the tree there was a horse and alot of bales of hay. then the horse jumped into the river and swam off underwater to go and meet up with a narwhal (a little dolphin like animal that has a big spike sticking out of its forehead) that lived upstream. Then i jumped in and found out that i had gills and that I could swim underwater for as long as i wanted. At about that time I woke up...wierd shit.

ok i had this strange dream last night.

somehow i got in this thing that was way up high and kinda unsteady. and somehow there was one of those old orange gondolas hanging up there too. and i looked in it and saw an Ich streak in it. and i was trying to get down but i didn't wanna make too much movement cause i was afraid this thing would fall. then i started climbing down one of those big columns that holds up an underpass(don't ask me how this happened). so as i'm climbing down i see a cop car pull up. and i'm at an underpass with railroad tracks underneath and there is a barbed wire fence seperating me from the cop so i start running down a ways to the opening in the fence. and when i get there another cop pulls up and get out. and at that point i figure i'm caught. i don't know why i was running because i don't think i had done anything wrong. but i woke up after that.

i had a dream last nite...i usually don't remember them, but it's now 11 30 the next nite and i just remember i had this dream...and that i remembered it only for a little after i woke up...

i don't remember exactly...all i know is that it involved my dog being lost and nobody being able to find him. i was getting all worked up and shit. my mom found another lost dog, not mine, just another one...saying "oh let's just keep this one"...

wtf does that mean...

Guest SPLINTER

i had a dream last night but i cant remember most of it. all i can remember was that i ended up in some kind of hospital (i started in a hotel or somethin) and there was some fuckin crazy doctor who was looking in my mouth. for some reason i knew he wasnt a dentist. but he started looking at my wisdom teeth and said they needed to be out cuz they would hurt me. he then stuck a bunch of wires in my mouth and hooked them up to my wisdom teeth and shocked them till the bled and then he said I TOLD YOU THEYD HURT. but i sucker punched him and said LEAVE MY ASS ALONE. MY WISDOM TEETH ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND THEYRE STAYING!! then i said something about him not being a dentist, but before i knew it i was reading his mind and he began to think about how EVOLUTION WAS THE REASON WISDOM TEETH ARE NO LONGER NEEDED but i punched him again and ran. i found myself hiding in a tunnel which was prolly a drain pipe from the hopital when this kid prolly 10-12 years old come rolls in on a wheel chair and save me from the evil place and he said it was nov.2 that all operations were done that day and survivors always ended up in that tunnel so thats how he knew where i was. wierd thing is that it was nov.4th. i wasnt even scared i was excited when i fucked up that doc, plus i think i kinda knew i was dreaming.

i also have a reoccuring nightmare when my father dies and i get really scared/sad/depressed but i wake up and become happy because it was a nightmare. wierd thing is im not really too close to him although my parents arent divorced or anything im closer to my mom, and when he had a near death experience i didnt cry, i was so confused about what happened that i didnt know what to do.

Haha, well I bet I know what garcia_vega was thinking about before going to bed. I don't know about fucking with Pepa though... she seems like one tough cookie.

Within the past year, I keep having dreams about getting caught and going to jail. Then I had a strange dream about m&m candies and being covered in them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eliptik

me and my friend have had the same dreams before on the same nights. 3 times.

i have this re-occuring dream that's disturbing as fuck. my mom recently told me that my late grampa had a variation of it.

i don't remember much of it. it involves the building of some big machine(big is a sad sad understatement) anyway something goes wrong in the machine. and some mathematicians are trying day and night to come up with the right math equations and i'm at their secret lab in the desert and i'm trying really hard to say the equations but i can't cuz it's not even human or something...anyway weird weird weird feelings go through my head and it's too weird for words. and then i'm in some junkyard with mutants.

the only thing i could compare the feelings to is if like you killed 50 people and your conscience caught up with you. whenever i have this dream i 'wake up' and say weird shit. well now i'm afraid to go to sleep. and to all of you that are gonna say something about me needing help. you ain't the first one to tell me so about this dream

Guest cover .

i used to have this reoccuring dream, mostly when i was younger.. and often when i was sick. i never really remembered it, but it used to freak me out nonetheless. i think parts of it had to do with the military.. like i became part of the head of the military and i was walking around this elite military complex. and the other part is freaky... i swear i dreamt that i killed jesus christ.

i remember when i was young i woke up after a fever and told my mom that i killed jesus christ. i was freaking out and crying. i wonder what kind of thoughts went through my mom's head.

oh and on an unrelated note, did u ever get paralyzed in your sleep? like you are half-conscious and half sleeping and u can move.. but u can see.. crazy shit. happened to tons of people i know.

cover- i thought i was the only one who did this. whenever i get sick i have this horrible nightmare that makes no sense but it horrifies me the same. it's a giant clay ball following a snake around... i think it must be a fever thing. or perhaps i should never become a ceramics major. the point was that i have the same weird/scary dream everytime i get sick.

Archived