Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
_nightcrawler

graff ON girls

Ok. This thread has graffiti ON girls. So all you kids under 18. Ask your mummies and daddies for permission to view the contents in this thread.

Have fun everyone :king:

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 4 2005, 05:18 PM

oh god, this thread again?

yeah, why not? Im bored. Im sure the only people who will be complaining about this thread are the chicks and gay poofs.

so enjoy...

ever notice how the worst graffiti in the world either comes from Hawaii or these threads?

ooooorrrrrrrrrr the people who have seen all of these flics 100 times before, and actually sleep with attractive girls on the regular, so have verry little use for the novelty of half assed girls and bullshit pieces. but i mean, hey, if this shit gets you off, then go with it young bull.

I was drawing on this bitches pants, but I never finished cause we hella fucked before I could complete the drawing. And after I nut, I didnt give a fuck anymore so there was no way in hell I was gonna finish her piece.

Originally posted by 3 amigos@Dec 4 2005, 04:06 AM

I was drawing on this bitches pants, but I never finished cause we hella fucked before I could complete the drawing. And after I nut, I didnt give a fuck anymore so there was no way in hell I was gonna finish her piece.

HAHAHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT.

Usualy the graff on some of these girls is pretty lame... but, well just play along... :chicken:

bfc8c9bd.jpg