Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THANKYOU

STUPID FUCKING IPOD

did anyone really figure out how to put .wma files dragged on

to your library so you can import it. i was talking to someone

and they were saying something about having to reformat all

your video to some new quicktime. any info would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just put a bunch of .wma files onto my ipod yesterday. Some window pops up that says that I need to convert to AAC format, and boom - it's done.

my mini no longer works.

it completey shitted on itself and refuses to even turn on. thanks for the crappy gift.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Dec 4 2005, 11:17 PM

my mini no longer works.

it completey shitted on itself and refuses to even turn on. thanks for the crappy gift.

hahahahahaa your man bought your shit bootleg

Any ideas as to how to solve the contrast bar being turned all the way down, so I can't see shit at all..except the apple icon.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Dec 5 2005, 12:39 AM

its an old gift... not from him.

fuck an ipod.

i was playing with ya...

so what happened with yours though? it just died out for good? how long did you have it for?

whats the deal with the protection plans for the ipod? does it cover the battery an shit?

i have no idea.

i charged it in my car, after that it was all downhill..

for a while it wouldnt turn on..now it kinda turns on but my computer wont recongnize it. It's great. really. it's like a 250$ coaster.

white ox, how old are you dude? you been a tight wad mother fucker since way back, grow the fuck up already. i dont even know if youre just a groupie hater, or you just want to talk shit to get some shine or some shit, but if youre really that bitter, come see me or some shit, faggot mother fucker.

you piss me off cuz your lame ass remarks are so fucking gay, i cant believe you wasted time typing that shit out.

your ass is like a stupid bitch that i fuck, and then quit her ass, and she keeps coming around throwing herself at me knowing im not having it. you stay on my nuts like my pubes fucka.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Buy yourself a good set of amps and this problem will never arise again.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 5 2005, 01:22 AM

white ox, how old are you dude? you been a tight wad mother fucker since way back, grow the fuck up already. i dont even know if youre just a groupie hater, or you just want to talk shit to get some shine or some shit, but if youre really that bitter, come see me or some shit, faggot mother fucker.

you piss me off cuz your lame ass remarks are so fucking gay, i cant believe you wasted time typing that shit out.

your ass is like a stupid bitch that i fuck, and then quit her ass, and she keeps coming around throwing herself at me knowing im not having it. you stay on my nuts like my pubes fucka.

Tease, I just can't believe they're still together... after all they've been through....

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 5 2005, 07:22 AM

yeah, but you still shouldn't have put it in your arse

Try doing a hard reset by submerging it in mineral water for 30 seconds that works on the newer models. Umm and download sharepod its a good program for accessing all your shit on any computer

dirty habits... you coming to austin anytime soon?

THANKS PEOPLE, IPODS FIXED, IT WAS EASY... READ THE THREAD IF YOU NEED HELP YOURSELF, OTHERWISE, ITS A WRAP, SAVE YOUR REPLYS.