STUPID FUCKING IPOD

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ^ . ^@Dec 5 2005, 12:39 AM

its an old gift... not from him.

fuck an ipod.

i was playing with ya...

so what happened with yours though? it just died out for good? how long did you have it for?

whats the deal with the protection plans for the ipod? does it cover the battery an shit?

white ox, how old are you dude? you been a tight wad mother fucker since way back, grow the fuck up already. i dont even know if youre just a groupie hater, or you just want to talk shit to get some shine or some shit, but if youre really that bitter, come see me or some shit, faggot mother fucker.

you piss me off cuz your lame ass remarks are so fucking gay, i cant believe you wasted time typing that shit out.

your ass is like a stupid bitch that i fuck, and then quit her ass, and she keeps coming around throwing herself at me knowing im not having it. you stay on my nuts like my pubes fucka.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 5 2005, 01:22 AM

white ox, how old are you dude? you been a tight wad mother fucker since way back, grow the fuck up already. i dont even know if youre just a groupie hater, or you just want to talk shit to get some shine or some shit, but if youre really that bitter, come see me or some shit, faggot mother fucker.

you piss me off cuz your lame ass remarks are so fucking gay, i cant believe you wasted time typing that shit out.

your ass is like a stupid bitch that i fuck, and then quit her ass, and she keeps coming around throwing herself at me knowing im not having it. you stay on my nuts like my pubes fucka.

Tease, I just can't believe they're still together... after all they've been through....

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 5 2005, 07:22 AM

yeah, but you still shouldn't have put it in your arse