best time to have a smoke

B_As_In_Bot

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tesseract

The only time that i dont like to smoke now that i think about it is when i am on foot.

I just hate walking and smoking.

You really dont enjoy shit plus you get to tired without realising why.

There are expeptions of course like when i am extremely pissed off (rare) so i dont care anyway.

Or late night strolls in the city with my girl.

Walking ids the absolute worst time to have a smoke...So I couldn't agree more with Tesseract!

Guest mikro137

i like the morning smoke alot.

and i too am a camel lights nigga , but i have a bunch of bad influences telling me that american spirits are the hot ish... and after i tried em , im mos definately hooked. im just poor and these are all i can sorta afford right now :o

force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit..force of habit....

they got me with the drinking part.. since i was born i cant drink a beer w/o smoking.. bastards :mad:

cigs: i like to have one when i wake up...on a college day. otherwise ill get up, have some toast..go smoke

or the last brown before bed is always nice

"other type of smoke": ideally...its a summers day...you wake up. look outa the window, see the sun. skin up. go sit outside with a cup of tea and blaze that bad boy

i would have said 'all of the above'

but after pissing/shitting? i've never tried or thought of that, they're both kind of satisfying in a similar way to a nice tasty coffin nail

but that first cigarette in the morning is something special, fucking hell, the only reason i can think of to wake up some days :mexican:

(after food and sex are good ones too)

Originally posted by optimodub

but that first cigarette in the morning is something special, fucking hell, the only reason i can think of to wake up some days :mexican:

word

Guest YinzerXpress

after pissing or shitting????

the most relaxed i ever feel is after i have sex, or after i take a huge shit.. well smoking while hvaing sex can be a little tricky sometimes, i enjoy sittin on the john with a mag and a square. the most relaxing ever....

Archived