Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QueaZyFunK

boston's sketch thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey man i was laughing at what fire u up said about the whole $400 and a shitty piece that was a good one anyways i know my shit is garbage thats why i post in the TOY thread where your stuff belongs too

l_afb7387f42d42198072736038b9d10ef.jpg

Personally i could give a fuck if u thought my shit was toy material or not...im just trying to post in the boston section because I live in boston,not the northshore ;)

"Personally i could give a fuck if u thought my shit was toy material or not...im just trying to post in the boston section because I live in boston,not the northshore ;)

"

but then again, theres always a toy thread where toys should post instead of the actually threads where certain places are represented. it makes boston look like shit.

This is so wack,alright man,seriously..sorry i posted a flic with money in the picture,and im definetly not fronting like im one of bostons finest writers,Boston is filled with good graff talent and Ive known this since the age of 14...lets just move on...

dildos.

I dont see what the fuss is.

is it a matter of personal opinion? the sketch isnt bad. The hundreds look real.

Who fucking cares where your from.

do your thing and no matter what do be gay.

carry on

its not a question if there fake or not its just gay to put 400 bux like thats some ballin shit..lol...thats not even half a rent payment...haha...and the sketches are a biting style in my opinion..

ohhh and before u try and say u werent trying to act like u got mad doe....then why not put 4.. 20's..instead of 100's..exactly

anyway who cares carry on...

me aND ass cookie have spoken..

Oh,so that must mean you have "the last word..":rolleyes:

trust me man if i wanted to post a "Baller status" picture it wouldnt be just $400..:lol:

and for the biting....ehh,no im not into that bullshit

move on please.

DSC00073.jpg

DUDE HOW BOUT U JUST STOP POSTING!!!!!...ENOUGH BEATING AROUND THE BUSH...UR FUCKING WACK UR A TOY POST IN THE TOY SECTION...UR SHIT MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT!!!...

AND IM SURE EVEYONE ELSE AGREES...SO DO URSELF A FAVOR AND BEAT IT