boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah I love the cages. Time Bandits style. Drawing cages of people/bones hanging in an infernal cavern is kind of an important benchmark for any truly well rounded writer.

*just saw those other ones too, the 3 EMRG variations are dope.

now here's a perfect example of how to blow up someones spot online. lets just go check the records for the Cambridge Jail between 97-98 for anyone from Lowell, possibly with priors of anything graffiti related.

but to answer your question, NO. but great segway into how you got locked up.

was merge from lowell?...i was locked up in cambridge in like um 97 .98..with a (lk) from lowell who wrote merge...wonder if it was the same dude

like i said it wasntgraff related so its all set...but if it was and i was dumb enuff to say,,,ur any smarter quoting me and for giving them a step bye step idea..on how to

it wasnt a segway on how i got locked up...i was just saying it cuz this kid always said he wrotye merge but would never do shit so i was wondering.....nice try on tryin to make me look stupid thoe big guy

like i said it wasntgraff related so its all set...but if it was and i was dumb enuff to say,,,ur any smarter quoting me and for giving them a step bye step idea..on how to

it wasnt a segway on how i got locked up...i was just saying it cuz this kid always said he wrotye merge but would never do shit so i was wondering.....nice try on tryin to make me look stupid thoe big guy

true, but thats what they call "standard procedure". but anyway here is another from the same bat time, same bat channel:

1199513808_f9649297b9.jpg?v=0

7LmpT_m31_se1996WM.jpg