Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QueaZyFunK

boston's sketch thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you'd probably beat me considering your tracing over a more accomplished writers work..

you got me cuzz. i can't hang with you and your super original steelo that you got right out of stylefiles, a volume of which i own. keep jocking other peoples work faggot, its all your good at.

shut the fuck up. If you were sorry you would have never created this situation. If you wanted to take it to pm's you would have instead of ruining this thread with your faggot bullshit. I'm faded and really should go get in the hot tub with my girl and have some fun tonight. Sorry I didn't post a new sketch but im about to go hit the hot tub. If you really want one I will send you one man, all you have to do is ask over pm's and stop ruining this thread.

Yearz as always rocking it and killing it. Boston heads know the real deal and know what the fuck is up keep crushing it and keep this thread going without the bullshit.

simple i did for your boy

img6719s.jpg

use one pencil and no tape and ill take the time to do a photo responce

wicked mad lol u burned me there dude straight fire homie. any ways im off for day two of erace your shit

look at the Boston heralds last 5 graffiti articles. all the same author. a blonde prissy bitch needs an ass whooping. fuck it he's politicking against you. he's in the vs pocket along with the nabbers. fuck your lil kid issues. let's put it out there. graffiti is a movement and everyone talkin on this shot typing hate mail and drawing in books think about it. same reporter everytime same sources. divided we are falling. fuck it I will drop all beef for a shot against that fool. make him public enemy one.

• Like 1

look at the Boston heralds last 5 graffiti articles. all the same author. a blonde prissy bitch needs an ass whooping. fuck it he's politicking against you. he's in the vs pocket along with the nabbers. fuck your lil kid issues. let's put it out there. graffiti is a movement and everyone talkin on this shot typing hate mail and drawing in books think about it. same reporter everytime same sources. divided we are falling. fuck it I will drop all beef for a shot against that fool. make him public enemy one.

what got out of one was he interviewed the ratted on the kid?

boston's a bunch of bitches. i am ashamed of all of you... if all you do is talk on this website your not a fucking graffiti writer( you know who you are.. now feel stupid)... peace to richard wier he has such depth in his articles. almost brought me to tears, LOLLL stay out of school and do drugs and you can make a rep for you self kids