Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

boston's sketch thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FUCK YOU NANCY O. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MUFF DIVING AND TAKING IT IN THE ASS FROM KELLY WITH HIS STUPID FRECKLY FACE GRINNING WHILE YOU SCOWER THE INTERNET FOR SOME FLICKS, SIT BACK AND MAKE RACIAL PROFILES AND COLLECT A FAT PAYCHECK OF THE SAME TAXPAYER MONEY THAT PAYS TO CLEAN THE TRAINS. SWEET LIFE I MIGHT SAY. JUST CUASE YOU GOT ROLLED FOR YOUR PAINT THE FIRST TIME YOU WENT BOMBIN DOESNT MEAN YOU GOTTA RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US : ). FUCK NANCY IT MUST BE HER TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN, AND KELLY IS STILL A BITCH MADE FAGGOT WHO CANT EVEN RUN A 1/4 MILE WITHOUT PUKING SO PUT YOUR NIKES ON BOYS AND GIRLS. LET ME HOP IN MY MOMS AUDI AND CRANK MY LENORD SKINNER ALBUM DRIVE TO DOT SO I CAN PAINT SOME PANELS TONIGHT. WHOS WITH ME?!

HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND YOU NANCY : ) I MEAN IT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE I MEAN WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE US PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD BE HOMELESS AND OPENING THE DOOR FOR ME AT THE PARK STREET DUNKIN DONUTS EVERYMORNING. JUST SAYING I GIVE YOU A JOB YOU DUMB CUNT

ykae brings up a good point, whats been bothering me about this whole thing is saftey....we all know out of the faces shown, how REALLY gets up...and i feel like puttin they're faces out there just made them tagets, fuckin vigilantes n shit, they dont know who got beef with who...and im not even speaing about graff. beef, that shit is second real beef comes 1st and best believe if something happens to one of them dudes, niggas is suing...shit they should sue for slander, and defimation of character, cause they are all tagerts now to the crazy weirdos that take shit too far....