boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i did i took the k made it a r added the wings..so fucking what.its no biggy.half of they styles goin around in boston are recycled.it was jus a sketch in my book shoot me!!!an the ccharacter i was goin to do a rip tat for my boy .so its not like i wass goin around bombing shit claiming it was all me plus i dont what you guys realy thik

Dude you called it

"THE REAL ONE LOGO"

it's not a recycled style, it's not even just a bite it's straight plagiarism! Your LOGO, your IDENTITY, the thing that signifies just how REAL you RILLY ARE, is straight poppycock shennanigans. And the cherry on the top of this shit sundae is that you put it on the webz to announce that you might make a comeback this year. Hold your breath Boston! It's about to get maaaaaad RILL up in here!!

I'm glad you don't care what we "realy thik" cause we realy thik you're a grade-A Ronald McDonald-ass clown. Thank you drive through.

• Like 1

yea i did i took the k made it a r added the wings..so fucking what.its no biggy.half of they styles goin around in boston are recycled.it was jus a sketch in my book shoot me!!!an the ccharacter i was goin to do a rip tat for my boy .so its not like i wass goin around bombing shit claiming it was all me plus i dont what you guys realy thik[/quote

Hey you did not "bomb it" with this character but posting it online in the sketch thread without any proper recognition expecting compliments is pretty sad. Dude you ripped a exact copy of both a character and two letters from a some what unknown book. You have posted it many times before in other places. :lol: Scotty 76 from heidelberg, if anyone knows of his online contact please forward this to him... hahah

b00004yugk01sclzzzzzzz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also check out this before yo make a come back online

no thats not. that drawing is 100% his. and he knows them people. the others not his and i dont know why but i care not to know why he dosent have to do shit like that. post some of your shit shake im just curious to see what and og like you paints or draws...

hold on i know who you are. you got a whole gang pissed off. i warned you about writing that name like last year. i been asked like 10 times about you by multi sets. i seen a good simple u did just off the orngline. get a new name and start fresh. and leave real alone hes better than you kid even if he bit those two scotty76's who is one of my favorite writers i even got the adidas shells that he did a few yrs back.

you'd probably beat me considering your tracing over a more accomplished writers work..

you got me cuzz. i can't hang with you and your super original steelo that you got right out of stylefiles, a volume of which i own. keep jocking other peoples work faggot, its all your good at.

shut the fuck up. If you were sorry you would have never created this situation. If you wanted to take it to pm's you would have instead of ruining this thread with your faggot bullshit. I'm faded and really should go get in the hot tub with my girl and have some fun tonight. Sorry I didn't post a new sketch but im about to go hit the hot tub. If you really want one I will send you one man, all you have to do is ask over pm's and stop ruining this thread.

Yearz as always rocking it and killing it. Boston heads know the real deal and know what the fuck is up keep crushing it and keep this thread going without the bullshit.

look at the Boston heralds last 5 graffiti articles. all the same author. a blonde prissy bitch needs an ass whooping. fuck it he's politicking against you. he's in the vs pocket along with the nabbers. fuck your lil kid issues. let's put it out there. graffiti is a movement and everyone talkin on this shot typing hate mail and drawing in books think about it. same reporter everytime same sources. divided we are falling. fuck it I will drop all beef for a shot against that fool. make him public enemy one.

• Like 1

look at the Boston heralds last 5 graffiti articles. all the same author. a blonde prissy bitch needs an ass whooping. fuck it he's politicking against you. he's in the vs pocket along with the nabbers. fuck your lil kid issues. let's put it out there. graffiti is a movement and everyone talkin on this shot typing hate mail and drawing in books think about it. same reporter everytime same sources. divided we are falling. fuck it I will drop all beef for a shot against that fool. make him public enemy one.

what got out of one was he interviewed the ratted on the kid?