boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

ok yea i understand what ur implying, My shit looks gay cause I used 4 shit markers nd the Pink dont help i know. I had 4 gay sharpie markrs which couldnt suck more dick. then I ran outta my primo colors. And yes the unecesary amount of extensions just only help it look more queer. I realize that and honestly everyone does a wack piece now nd then. and making mistakes helps people develop nd get better. And when your down to ya last 2 markers nd your tryna do something wit them just freestyling u cant always picture how the fuck it may look esp. freestyling but like I said it aint done yet but Iam glad you gave me critisism as its good to hear For the record the diarrhea term I used was aimed at all the wack toy shit being blasted everywhere nd covering up serious history like teaze sex nd alotta more teaze.......2501 your response made me laugh ta myself only cause had been thinking the same shit about that eraes I did when I posted it ahah. But hey there is alotta worse crap in this thread, Also alotta great stuff anyways all criticisim is cool as it helps drive me more nd more.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU STFU STFU STFU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop spamming this thread with your shitty sketches and paragraph rants, you dont know any of the people whos dicks your tryina ride so shet the fuck up

ahah hey kid ive got an idea of what u write nd if im correct YOU FUCKING SUCK! retire right the fuck rihgt now toy...I barely come on this shit nd atleast I fucking contribute when I do nd post pix nd if i feel like sayin somethinn iam gonna. Go cry about it if you want....time for some flix.. took um yestrday!

your making joust and syl look bad by association with your faggot juvenile antics. the kid joust put in work with the hands regardless, as apose to you whos never done shit then paints 1 freeway spot and now your king of the thread mr irrelevant oppinion haver. stop your awefull self promo and keep peoples names out of your mouth hoe, i see the 1 spot you keep posting so ill be seeing you down their, watch your knot kid

your making joust and syl look bad by association with your faggot juvenile antics. the kid joust put in work with the hands regardless, as apose to you whos never done shit then paints 1 freeway spot and now your king of the thread mr irrelevant oppinion haver. stop your awefull self promo and keep peoples names out of your mouth hoe, i see the 1 spot you keep posting so ill be seeing you down their, watch your knot kid

ok when did I ever say i was king of this thread? which Iam far from and I know that. Mr irrelevant oppinion haver? ND LISTEN RIGHT NOW I never posted any of my shit in this thread you hear me its all shit from some blackbook which doesnt concern u faggot, stop trying to throw me under the bus u fucking dry snitch! Oh and Those doods I fucking gave shout outs too I fucking know so dont speak on what YOU dont know thats just ignorant. Dont threaten me with a good time bro ill see u...You should be BANNED just for throwing me under like u did sayin im self promo posting like that u SNITCH ima smash u just for that when oppurtunity arrises. And iam sorry for everyone who has to scroll past this waste of space bullshit but what this kid just did is snitch! YOU PIECE OF SHIT U!

hahahhaa ima snitch huh, thats hilarious nice try. nancy could give a fuck less about your preschool antics, a certain rza line concerning wet paper bags and scizzors comes to mind at your weak ass threats. the fact is you blew your insignificant little spot up trying to attention whore and you got your card pulled. ill deal with you soon enough, stay mad untill then ok

i got 8yrs clean. i havent ranted at anyone. im not going to battle anyone on paper or the net. i re-posted a flick from 2006 or 07 that classic handgun gun in the shot on the brickslayers and everyone wigged out. chill with the fights and post flicks. and the best pinks are wet.