boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea man, i agree he really didn't represent boston, you always saw flicks of him rockin yankees hats and shit but idk it sucks because he kinda put boston on the map, him edo g, maybe even termanology even though sometimes his shit isn't all to good and played out. but guru and edo g, they were the old school shit when hip hop was still rockin

thts that shit yearz! ....yo man you know, rip guru n all that, but in all honesty anyone else feel like he turned his back on the city? i say tht cause i read what he said bout his relationshihp with preemo, nigga said he was just a dj with nice beats, we werent really friends like that....aint that some shit? also said he wouldnt come rock in the bean untill he got the welcome back he deserves....wtf is that...dicuss?

You cant blame a man who leaves for bigger and better things especially when your own city isn't showing you love. Big fish small pond. Heads do it all the time whether it be a career moves or simple shit as graff. All in all he deserves respect and props for his skills not personality. Not to make a big deal by any means but you show love to those who show it back, he never dissed Boston... correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest JohnLester#31
thts that shit yearz! ....yo man you know, rip guru n all that, but in all honesty anyone else feel like he turned his back on the city? i say tht cause i read what he said bout his relationshihp with preemo, nigga said he was just a dj with nice beats, we werent really friends like that....aint that some shit? also said he wouldnt come rock in the bean untill he got the welcome back he deserves....wtf is that...dicuss?

That was false info put out by Solar.

Guru's Family.

Premo.

Haha Eazy with the 2 month throwback to the last time he got clowned for being a toy with zero ups who posts wack photoshop nonsense on the 12oz. No one is "offeded" by you my brother, just amused. Stay hard, play on, and most importantly - keep keeping it really real.