boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this education this education. Fun indeed, fun indeed it is. Fundamentals are but a thing of the past now. It's get ready for life in a sedentary position, then when the piece of paper is in hand, bling bling. Ready to reap the benefits of the fun yet the fundamentals are still lacking. (Sorry if this doesn't make sense but it does to me). Let's really get into it now....

A-Z. From the moment we get into school we are introduced to a set of letters. Upon the first letter, A, most children are told A is the Apex, the Amazing, the Astounding and Astonishing. A is Awesome at least. If then at some point the child despises the A (or rather the teacher despises the student) she/he and vv(vice versa) goes now to the B. Better he could have been, Brainy amidst the flock of others, perhaps even Best could describe B, yet this is only the beginning. By letter C the child is Content. Phuck it if I fail fuck it if I don't. Casual cuts it for the C class. When asked why a see I can recall saying only one word.... Cause. By the letter D one is half near Dead. Rather I'd like to say, out right Dumb. Can I get some more Dunce caps for the D children. Duh-Duh-Dah. Now I know E never really was around but if it where I'd have said by now that E kids are pretty much Egotistical son's of bitches. Erroneous to the max. So Evil perhaps the child probably should have been aborted. If E had been F it would have just meant to anyone getting it, End. So slowly catching on one might as well just End the quest for knowledge. But wait we still have 21 letters more. Phuckkkk..... or rather "FUCK". By now F is the epitome of Failure. So Fake, so False, So Fat, so just gosh darn frivolous why even bother with such a Flimsy matter. But now they just gave in. By now most wouldn't even bother going past F, Fuck the Fucking the Fuck-up. G-willikers I wonder why. Greedy gangsters by now. Goons gone galavanting. The G kids by now would be considered as so dead in the brain they'd be classified as Ghosts. (Hahahaha...phunny) Hmmmm... on to the Heretic Hoodlums. By this grade the child is just Hurting, so much so that she/he or vv doesn't even give two shits about learning. Horrible would be a great description of what it would be like teaching this Heathen. But wait, what about the Ignoramuses by the window. Can't anyone teach the I children. Minds so lacking in blood flow might as well just call the kids Impotent. No BJ here(Better Job). Teaching to this grade level leaves many Ill, Illiterate, and down right Impeachable(Bush almost got an I). But yeah lets not even talk about Bush(Change is cheap so why the phuck vote for it, if you really wanted change you should've gone to the wishing well when it was dark and just taken what you needed)Just to get back on topic we now Jump to the Jumpy J kids. Rather, I'd like to say Junky. The Jerks and Jilted all go to another part of the school. Jaundice almost seems to have affected these little Jackasses. Now by K the whole attempt to even try to bring these K's to A's would be Killer. You could almost consider the K class a bit like Kindred Kine. So much life to accomplish yet they'd rather eat grass and chill. Any talk from a K kid is seen as kibitzer like and most of the time is just brushed off. One is better off being (____) than a K. Dealing with the K's is like putting a Kibosh on life. Why bother. Lalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa.... Glorious little Losers all about. If L had made it many would be deemed Laughable @, I mean with such a Lackadaisical attempt at life, why the phuck not laugh. Literally Lacking is the L term. Lacking what, who knows but by this grade the kid(s) are pretty much labelled as Leftovers. Mmmmmmmm... and on to the next bunch of Morons. Yes I said it. Kind of glad you just stayed in the stupid phuck (F) group and didn't make it to Muddleheaded. After a day with the M class and one could say it felt as though stupidity had some how oozed Mucus onto the inner and outer membranes (If that is at all possible). Filthy Maggots. Such a Mettlesome bunch why even bother. N kids don't quite know. Or if a word would describe these kids the best word would be 'NO'. Just being around one would make the passer by Noxious. How could the lord

above allow for such a Nincompoop to be allowed into the world. When most N get to the door they get the Nope, Never, Nice-try spiel. If the N'er is an N'er then most would just be called to as Nigga/Nigger(Pick one) Yeah I said it. Shoot me, if in Dog backwards we trust I see god/dog first you see whomever second. (That's OUR WORD) Can't remember the last time I seen a bunch of Jews saying, what's good my Kike, or when will the day come when spaniards start hooting and hollering, what' good Spic. Be mad. Be the N class for a while. (Where was I). Oh.... yes that's it, O. Onerous comes to mind when the O kids pass by. Left alone for a summer vacation to aestivate and by the time they return they are pretty much Obsolete. Outdated is greatly put into their baskets but hey it's OK. These kid's are like the rest. Omit him/her or vv and it's all good. Kindergarten to 12th grade phree. Lucky 13 and ding ding ding what do we have. An Ostracized little half man. Grade Oooooooh.... Get the phuck out or pay us money. You should've been born an ostrich or something. Ppppppplease sir. Pppppplease. Hold on let me look at that transcript. All P's I see. Pretty Pathetic. Pity the parents for raising such a Pipsqueak. Next life, try not to be such a Piddling Prick. Hang with a P kid and life starts to Pall. Question. What about a Q children. Grade Q. But these Quarrelsome kids don't seem to get it. Queasiness easily arises amidst a Q. No quest for queries gone unanswered. By now the Queer ones are out in the open. Quirky and Quixotic are best to describe the Q kids. They smell like qiviut also. (hahahaha) Now is the Retard class ready for instruction. By this point these kids are the Rest. Matter of fact don't be surprised to see these kids Relaxing and Rebellious yet when the shit hits the fan. Run. Little Runts are nothing but a problem. Probably in most teachers eyes good only for bacon or doing a Dunkin Donuts detail. R grade is the Regretful grade. The child is more of a Regression guage to the class. Who wants to be like the little Reject today. All A's I see, Astronomical. HissssssssSSSSSS... If the S grade had a first name it would be Satan. Yes. Be it girl or boy, this Shithead needs to be somewhere else. Maybe even as Super-Max is the best place. I mean who in god's name thought of bringing such a Stupid and Stuporous child into the world. One teacher once said " the best thing to tell a S kid is Stop, don't even think about coming back to School." When one has been given the T grade things get Terrible. Phuck terrible, lets go with tyrannical instead. T kids are so stuck in Turmoil an Trepidation it would be a personal Trial to attempt reaching these kids. Trifling tones are all that are needed to keep these ones in quasi-checkmate. Tope to the T kids and wish them the best. U grade is by far the farthest. The prefix Un- is well affixed to quite a few U members. Ugly is merely an Understated Understatement. Ulcers are not to be unexpected when around a U subject. Your in, no think again kid. More like Urine. Like an S kid would do you too should just STOP. Phace it, U kids are Usually of no Use. Why bother. Use them yes, but don't ever get Used by them. Vroooommmmm..... are the pistons getting warm by now. The synapses firing off in that brain of yours, hopefully yours and not the Govern everyones brain(mentality) through freedomination. Phreesmart pholks. V...Vexing at times to think about the V class kids. Almost Vulnerable if left alone yet Victims to their own minds. Sitting Vis-a-vis with a V kid is like sitting with Viscera. Very very very Virtueless. To be marked with a V is like Venom to the blood. Vitriolic words usually are all that make way outside the V class. Passing V students is like passing a Vagrant on the street. Wow.... still liking the grading system. Well not the W kids. Wicked is best kept in W sector. These Wacky Wizards and Witches live a fantasy. Asking Why isn't the issue. It's more so, Why even bother. Wastrels to the 10th degree in many aspects(the mind is a terrible thing to....). One would like to think wondrous but by now the W kids are pretty much Woebegone and Woful. Better luck next time gooks, now go show me how to play with that Wok. (hahahaha...I'm such a racy racist.hahahaha). X kids are usually never seen. Not only is Xenophobia usually their label but also for many of the females who make it this far they are put into a class all their own, Xanthippe. For the most part X means you got X'd. X kid = XD or x div(without dividend). Sorry X crew, no bonuses. Now by the Y class one is stuck with just a bunch of wound up Yokels. The Y class are better prepared at talking shit and saying how awesome of a weekend they had Yachting back and forth to no where. Besides shit talking and what have you, Yawping is clearly the Y classes prestige. If a yam could talk s/he'd probably say, good dog backwards almighty, them Y kids sure can Yammer. Y kids are at best to be left alone to ferment into whatever Yeasty substance they eventually turn into. Y not.....hahahaha...I crack myself up. Z kids, including myself, have no real control. They seem to be at an acceptable undecided. Zany is very fitting at best. Thoughts always in a zigzag motion it is easy to see how Z kids end up a Z kids. Almost a rarity to see a Z grade yet every now and then one earns itself the right to say, God Zounds that motherfucker is one crazy motherfucker. Y'all Zonked out yet in my zone. Someone call the Zoological garden and tell them one of the monkeys done up and escaped.

Amidst being the first and only being on earth, the first so-called Human knew one thing. That one thing was (________). He/She or vv then spoke. The curse still continues.

The only true language is love. The best punishment is God. The worst rules are all rules.

Copy a lexicon, preferably with both hands, left to right and right to left. Do it now.

The time is now. Now backwards is Won. I guess I win.

1st Grade - Phree

2nd Grade - Phree

3rd Grade - Phree

10th Grade - Phree

11th Grade - Phree

12th Grade - Phree

13th Grade - Shut the fuck up, show me your grade, or pay the fuck up. Don't like it, get a job.

God is word and word is god. Few give two shits these days(1st shit and the last shit)

I Feel For you Fool Forcasting Future Fame For Failing Fools eating

Fritos and Funky Funions From Florida Far From Fall river Freaky

Faggot Fucks Feeling Fat From Front street to Forward ave

Farting smelling Fudgey Fingers in Fancy Fruitloopy Fast Ferrari's

So... I spoke to my cousin who lives in Puerto Rico today, and he's asking me when am I gonna come done to visit. Which is something I've been trying to do 4 a while now, considering my Pops lives down there, only problem is, there is a huge drug point or (punto.../buy your shit quickly and get the phruck out headquarters!) So he sends me some motivation. He emails me this photo of the official side arm of the police in the area!

model500_105.jpg

He tells me that since the cops have been carrying this weapon, shit has calmed down a little bit, and I should stop being a pansy! (Never really thought about being shot down there, only rum, hoes, and palm trees,...but so yeah considering that the pigs needed these kinda side arms to protect their sweaty necks, I said "Sure let me get some dirty bills in my hands and I'm there...when it starts to get cold up here!

So... I spoke to my cousin who lives in Puerto Rico today, and he's asking me when am I gonna come done to visit. Which is something I've been trying to do 4 a while now, considering my Pops lives down there, only problem is, there is a huge drug point or (punto.../buy your shit quickly and get the phruck out headquarters!) So he sends me some motivation. He emails me this photo of the official side arm of the police in the area!

model500_105.jpg

He tells me that since the cops have been carrying this weapon, shit has calmed down a little bit, and I should stop being a pansy! (Never really thought about being shot down there, only rum, hoes, and palm trees,...but so yeah considering that the pigs needed these kinda side arms to protect their sweaty necks, I said "Sure let me get some dirty bills in my hands and I'm there...when it starts to get cold up here!

Come DOWN to visit!..........Alcohols' a hellava drug!!! And Youk would have owned that dude on a up and up!