boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f'n gross!!! i went to high school with a fool who got drunk, started a fight, runs the m'fer over with his truck, drags the dude 50 yards before he falls off the truck bumper-dead.. asshole is out in 14 months! i guess cause he was drunk

another kid i knew killed his infant child through abuse n neglect, coroners found 3 previously broken bones, healed already in the autopsy, asshole did 5 years for killing his own infant and all the other charges that came with it, he's out already... cause he was on drugs at the time he was arrested...

hows the govt. gonna give a tagger 8 f'n years??? WHAT THE FUCK!!!! you cant bring back dead people, but you can paint over paint, or even sand blast it and then's it's better than new.. 8 mother fucking years????? fuck our retarded ass judicial system, government, rich fucking retards... shoulda said he was wasted.. what the fuck?? i feel sick

Better apply for section 8 now lol! Boston has gotten expensive, even the worst areas, students are mainly the cause, try rooming up w/ some people in the Allston/Brighton area. My $0.02!

Stay out of Dorchester if you cherish your life, just kidding you might find something out there too with the occasional bullet wiz by!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA AAAHAHAHAHAHA

Boston Is The Shit

--------------------------------------------------------------

Those witnesses should get harassed for 16 years

even the church bitch like "There's a difference between forgiveness and consequence"

I hope they set fires to those fuckers property and really damage that shit and riot over this shit but i doubt it

Taking away this young mans life for paint and he has to pay still FUCK THAT

they just made the kid hate the unfair gov even more

and me too