Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QueaZyFunK

boston's sketch thread

Comughhh

Re: boston's sketch thread - Yesterday, 09:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIRE..U..UP!! (View Original Post)

THIS KID OBVIOUSLY A SENSITIVE HOG SWALLOWER..OR JUST CAPTAIN SAVE A FAGG...FALL BACK...

MY GOD....political correctness thy shall love they gay neigbhor..shut up will u...your a little to worked up about it..u are 100% a fagg...or your just one of them over bearing politicaly correct brainwashed idiots...sad..peoaple like you are why noone can make a jokeand are ruining the country

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no beef with Mise just a disagreement of sorts, but you?

Did you really go through all that trouble to send your self an invitation to make a screen name to hide behind?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMMM NO SWEETIE,,,I DIDNT MAKE A NEW S/N...SPECIALLY SEEING HOW IF U TAKE A LOOK UNDER MY NAME IT SAYS JOIN DATE APRIL 2006 U FUCKIN IDIOT...LOL

PUBLIC DEENDER OF FAGGS..

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

and sweet little harpo is right,,thoe...when dudes say fagg they dont literally mean u wanan suck a cock,,,,just ass when i call soemoen a dick head i dont literally mean your the tip of a dick....

and again harpo is right...i juts wanted to fuck with the politically correct homos mind...beacuse u know he loves faggs and all so...hahah..later

fuck the super PC liberal tollerant flip-flop wearing hippie faggots. that shit belongs in a coffee shop in Northampton! ...no offense.

... now onto some tuff shit

400157148_06b262c87e.jpg

etips.jpg

152632509_4ea6ac3cdb.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

359426729_6718129521.jpg

Wait...that react is hot fire to you, isn't it?

To who? Me? No, not "hot fire." But... it's an outline. Which is better than whatever the fuck went on around here recently. I'm just trying to be Mr. Positive since my last post was a request that the thread be closed (which, judging from the nonsense that went on, it probably should have been)

yo kunts khed...keep this thread alive, boston deserves atleast one, right doode?

this thread is bullshit with out these mo'fo's so on my part ill give them a huge BUMP like its nineteen ninety-nine

To who? Me? No, not "hot fire." But... it's an outline. Which is better than whatever the fuck went on around here recently. I'm just trying to be Mr. Positive since my last post was a request that the thread be closed (which, judging from the nonsense that went on, it probably should have been)

I agree, it should have been. Rusty and watchu (i think) with the save attempt though.

And thanks for not responding with flaming about my comment. You always keep a cool head. High five.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now