boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you paying now?!...LOL ,never mind this bullshit, I find it funny how people actually spend the time to argue in here. I sometimes drop a couple outlines to contribute to the Boston Thread, because when I found this site, I thought I would contribute to a collection of dope Boston flicks, that you would otherwise never be seen. These black book sketches are only shared (for me anyway)... to communicate some of the shit I was sketching while locked up. Soon to be painted (if all works out!)... Times are obviously not the same, What you see on the Classic Boston Thread, should be RESPECTED at the highest level, DONT EVER DISRESPECT THOSE WHO PAVED THE WAY!!! Boston has it's individual style like any other city, Stop trying to find infractions...

What a bitch...

Since YOU guys wanted to deny the paper the information they wanted, I will give it to the people, you guys want to put writers names on public web sites, so here's your payback. Nancy O, aka Little boy look-a-like, WAS demoted for continuously harassing writers by visiting them at home, making threatening phone calls, and even filing false police reports. How about this.... In the above mentioned article, they mention " THE BEVERLY WALL " - In one incident, Nancy stood across the tracks, at a wall where people are supposed to be ALLOWED to paint, and called for the writers painting the wall to come across the tracks to take pictures, etc. When the writers entered the tracks, she arrested them for Trespassing. Isn't that called entrapment, Nancy? Don't think officer Kelley, aka Freckles is any better. I know of a certain writer who wasn't even writing on anything, and Mr. Kelley decided to pull his gun on him, and said, and i quote, " IF YOU MOVE A FUCKING INCH, I WILL SHOOT YOU " I wonder what Kelley did to get demoted from investigating Homeland Security... It's almost as the Vandal Squad is the B.P.D grave yard. You two are the saddest excuse for police officers. You are supposed to serve and protect - Why not chase real criminals instead of trying to ruin someone's life by putting them in PRISON, for writing graffiti. You call us egomaniac's, look in the fucking mirror.

By Officer Kelley on 12/06/2008 at 4:06:13

Thanks man, that was my childhood friend who got gunned down on Linden st.

Fucked up that that original sketch and some others got lost at an after party w/ Saigon, and Statik in Brighton after Sai performed at Harpers Ferry last Saturday. Got this phone flick to work w/ though! Good time none the less, them dudes are humble as fuck!

This sketch was returned to me today! WOW!!!! TIME TO GET TO WORK!

• 2 weeks later...