boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah dude theres hope, steal the children at birth, we shall raise them to know nothing but the destruction of cities

Whose children? (Or is it who's children...?)

Whatever, I'm anxious to see what Boston has to offer 5-10 years from now. Fuck that, not even Boston; the whole state in general. I think it's real strange that a lot of the new, younger writers that I've met HATE drawing. And fools are all like "Nah man, I 'freestyle' my shit." Fucking GARBAGE.... What's more fucked up is that there are dudes who are old enough to buy beer that still suck.

I'm going to go ahead and blame skateboarding,

-T.

this is why i barely post shit online, im a regular in the toy forum and i get so pissed at kids like, "i need to try wildstyle to get better at it" NO YOU DONT, SIMPLES SIMPLES SIMPLES.... when i get bored, i walk the tracks, i scope spots, 12oz only shows people so much, i dont wanna seem cocky or anything, but im only 17 and im well on my way to getting a lot better.... the REAL way, 12oz doesnt introduce you too other good writers, or show you the up close details and things that need to be seen, so make like toys and go out and play