Girls fart more than guys

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by beardofzeus+Dec 2 2005, 02:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beardofzeus - Dec 2 2005, 02:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 2 2005, 12:20 PM

I dont wash my hands after pissing.  For one reason, I dont piss all over my hands.  I wash my cock and balls at the begining of the day.  I think it would be more appropriate to wash my hands before I touch my dick.  Although gross, urine is sterile.  Just wash your hands after you wipe your ass.  You could get doodoo on em.

So if someone else had just finished up pissing in the bathroom and refrained from washing his hands, would you feel comfortable interacting with him and the dick molecules all over his hand?

[/b]

DICK GERMS! NO RETURNS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. There's no way to prove the insect thing. Bullshit.

2. Who cares if people don't wash after they take a piss? Considering that, at any given moment, there's more bacteria on your hands than on your dick or asscrack I'd be more concerned with getting my hand-germs all over my dick rather than my dick-germs all over my hands.

Thanks Mythbusters! Wash yo dicks!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 2 2005, 11:51 AM

i dont buy that bugs thing, did they watch people sleep or whats the deal here?

exactly. did they study a large group of people in many different areas and homes for a year? how was this study conducted. they recorded them while they slept and watched every single minute? for a year.

You disgusting bastards.

I always wash my hands after pissing, pooping, whatever. I also wash them before eating. I don't believe in disinfecting my environment, however. Air sanitizers and disinfectant sprays are why kids get sick so much.

I dont know. My dick is clean and majestic. People should feel privaledged to touch it vicariously. But seriously though. Its only skin. No different than if some one rubbed their arm and then shook your hand. The only way I'd be really worried about it is if they had the drip or something and their hand came back with some strange residue on it.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Dec 2 2005, 10:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Dec 2 2005, 10:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PushbuttonWarfare@Dec 2 2005, 11:36 AM

Anybody with a longterm girlfriend can vouch for that farting fact. Girls are hella gross once you get passed that whole facade they put up. If any girls on here deny it, they're full of shit.

pardon the pun?

[/b]

Hahahahaha

I didn't even notice that the first time

I read it. Clever girl...

Originally posted by xen+Dec 2 2005, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xen - Dec 2 2005, 01:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Dec 2 2005, 01:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Plagiarism@Dec 2 2005, 02:41 PM

-50 per cent of women and more than 90 per cent of men don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the loo – unless someone else is watching them.

ive gotten so much in a habit of doing the "turn the water on so it seems that i am washing" that i do it even when no one else is home

wash your hands son, you're fucked when the plague comes!

I just don't piss on my hands. I just piss on my athlete's feet

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Dec 3 2005, 06:38 PM

Actually, there is a huge difference between shaking hands after someone rubbed there arm and after someone touched there penis. Dont act like your balls dont sweat. Not to mention, your penis is a lot closer to your asshole than your arm is.

Yeah, but you're still not getting it:

THE POINT OF WASHING YOUR HANDS IS TO GET RID OF BACTERIA (the stuff that makes you sick). ASSUMING YOU BATHE ON THE REGULAR, YOUR ASSCRACK AND DICK HAVE LESS BACTERIA ON THEM THAN YOUR HANDS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. UNLESS YOU'RE EATING FULL-FLEDGED SHIT YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT.

Goddamn. Every time a girl gives brains does she walk away sick? When you guys eat pussy (and don't front, you know you do) do you catch a cold the next day? Goddamn, some people lick asshole and you don't see and epidemic of sickness resulting from butt-play. Let's be realistic.

Originally posted by Europe@Dec 2 2005, 10:23 AM

-If your head is chopped off, your brain will keep functioning for about 15 seconds!

Did they get a desperate broke family man on the edge of suicide was like alright were gonna chop off your head. After we chop it off, dont worry itll be quick, but after we chop off your head keep blinking and winking your eyes"

*CHOP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

15!

Guest imported_Europe

I read about the head-chopping-off once.

Its was some experiments they conducted a long time ago when they used the gilioutine (mega-sp) to execute people.

Once the blade had fallen and the head had fallen in the basket below, it was picked up and the doctors present reported that the eyes would still focus for around 15 seconds after the decapitation.