Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deformatron

DONKEY LIPS A RAPPER!!!!!!!!

Dec 1, 2005 6:53 PM

i never thought i'd get such an amazing first hand glimpse into the life of a big celebrity like this

pwnt1.jpg

made that just for you. love the k-swiss timbs you're wearing dog.

I didnt know k swiss made timbs

Yo, kraeons, that picture just made me stare at it for like 5 minutes and zone out laughing.

*best picture I've seen in a long time. I'd pay for the negatives. THat is motherfuckin art.

I pointed this out in the Myspace picture post. Very sad indeed. This is another Hollywood suicide in the making. In a few years we are going to see an 'E-True Hollywood Stories' episode on this clown and theres going to be those little side things with each of the 'Salute Your Shorts' cast members saying shit like, "Well, he was always the fat kid who loved cake", and "I never knew the real pain that lurked behind those beady brown eyes - but they got real big whenever anyone mentioned cake".

333618826_l.jpg

Now how in the fuck you gonna try to look gully rocking ice and shit standing in front of star wars action figures holding a sign thats saying "Hi Ani" with a little heart to dot the 'i'. Now go kill yourself piggy-boy rapper. :five-o:

Guest clockwork202

"hey did i scare you...i didnt mean to"

"im not a player i just love a lot"

wtf donkey lips

Hahahaha, he fucking sucks.

What an emo faggot.

In his songs he switches from being a punk ass bitch to being the hardest dude on the block.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now