Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BoB Hope ONER

GNOMON WORKSHOP DVDs

anyone have access to these? if you dont even know what im talking about.. move on to another thread... but im thinking a few people on here might know of people who have access to some of these.. i have a few and have found them super helpful..theyre just too expensive to pick up offhand.

holler or pm me.

-bob

You shoulda put a question mark for the thread icon, eh. I came in here thinking I was gonna learn something. :confused2:

none of the analog series sorry.

I think my co-worker has them for maya and zbrush.

or maybe it's from some other series, but mostly maya, shake and aefx

Guest diggity

what are you trying to learn? i dont have those but i might have something else along the same lines.

i have yet to venture into the world of 3D beyond Solidworks..which is a completely different type of 3d modelling..more like ProE.

but the Analog series is specifically for Photoshop, Painter hand drawn/painted and illustrator rendering and drawing techniques.

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com

if any of you are into this kind of stuff.. its wicked nerdy but i find watching people use programs and see the process is the quickest way for me to absorb info.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this