STICKERS 101

levbot>>>LTP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Those A4 printer/laser labels are awesome too get the L1's cos they are a full A4 sheet and you can cut em to any size and print/draw/paint/whatever anything on them. Just coat em in clear coat before you stick em up and then hit them with another layer of clear or hairspray if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

to the aussies;

nah guys, havnt hit officeworks up for a month and a day... i might try when term 4 starts for us victorians.

oh and i meant BLANK sticker sheets... not black. i use paint or black permanent markers for that.

ahhh... i gotta make more of my roach stickers...

how about....walking in to the dollar shop, buying a giant roll of stickers and then leaving?./..... my budday got this roll of HELLO MY NAME IS stickers only they had a greeen line on the top and saif FRIDAY instead, appearently there was a roll for every day of the week so try to steal them from luxurious hotels in downtown toronto too.

hey shutup man, and what truck templates?

i remember seeing on some forum a while ago this template on a sticker, that was the outline of a truck and you do your peice or throwup on it. it looked pretty sweet.

also i just got myself one hundred "Introducing..." stickers they fucking rule i just did a run about quater of an hour ago.