Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SpyD

I was gettin some head?

Hey, what's this song about? Her Givin good head? and why is the title "Gimme some head" when its sayin "gettin some head'?

this is the equation to measure acceptable blood loss

MABL=[(Hb-MinimumHb)/Hb]x(Weight in kgs) x (mls of blood per kg body weight).

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Nov 29 2005, 10:02 PM

this is the equation to measure acceptable blood loss

MABL=[(Hb-MinimumHb)/Hb]x(Weight in kgs) x (mls of blood per kg body weight).

A transition from random pictures to random information?

Cool.

Hey, I heard this rap song the other day about gats, blunts and bitches. Can you help me find it? I think they mentioned cars too.

I find it confusing when people say they are going to TAKE a shit or when they don't give a shit. Shit just confuses me in general.

I think that song has a video where a bunch of half naked girls with low self esteem are shaking their asses.

Originally posted by geezpot@Nov 29 2005, 08:33 PM

I find it confusing when people say they are going to TAKE a shit or when they don't give a shit. Shit just confuses me in general.

why do people say it was an uphill battle and then turn around and say it went downhill after that?

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Dec 1 2005, 01:56 PM

man i really could go for some head right now.

me as well. Thats what made me make this thread. The song was playin and I was like "damn I wish I was gettin some head"

Originally posted by SpyD@Nov 29 2005, 06:45 PM

Hey, what's this song about? Her Givin good head? and why is the title "Gimme some head" when its sayin "gettin some head'?

Judging by the title of the thread... I'm going to take a wild guess and say that, yes, the song probably is about getting good head... I know its a long shot but?

Oh and Devin The Dude said it best - "...Bitch be all on me, chewing my nuts like bologna..."

yeah man like one time i like cummed all over the cactus and it turned into a demon that jammed it harpoon dick into my eyes and shit was awesome has that ever happened to anyone, ever???

fucking boring

"i wish i was getting head right now"

pull the hair from the drain of your shower and fuck it

hey man yeah man one time i was like, kissin this girl and then like, she left, so i topped off and i went downstairs and then like, my dad was there and i was like, yeah man, and he was like, yeah man, and then i went back upstairs and this ghost was in the hallway and i was like, yeah man and the ghost touched my belly button really weird and i got an erection again

it was pretty cool

anyone else ever want to get touched by a ghost in the hallway of my dads house? kind of a fantasy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this