Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avancier

The turbo car thread

you really have no idea

Really If anything from what i have seen tagging along at tracks with my father is that 944s are generally slower in the straights however in corners are where they stick and make up for the lost time.

this is my pops ride.

car3.jpg

you mad?

i use type r pistions

2itj78h.jpg

fully tuned gsr swap ^

in the near future next project is a EK with a k22 swap

seen this on team integra

Nice wheels you got there, why'd you decide to put that front end, dosent flow well with that body style iMO.

fwd/1.8t

So I assume you are talking about a VW/Audi car then. Thats whats up. I never could get into those cars. One of my boys out in LA is into those and hates Japanese cars. I say whatever makes you giggle like a school girl, go with that. As for me, I love my Nissans.

you mad?

i use type r pistions

2itj78h.jpg

fully tuned gsr swap ^

in the near future next project is a EK with a k22 swap

dc front end on a da?

dope.

meh still a nice conversion

yeahh i agree, it was done good, I dont see where it dosent match up with the stock body

For those of you with Nissan cars looking for an engine management solution and want to get away from ROM tuned ECU's with bench tunes, look into the programmable daughterboard, Nistune. http://www.nistune.com

The Honda community has had these types of real time programmable daughterboard ECU tuning tools for far longer and a few for Nissan have been on the come up over the past few years.

Really If anything from what i have seen tagging along at tracks with my father is that 944s are generally slower in the straights however in corners are where they stick and make up for the lost time.

this is my pops ride.

car3.jpg

nice 951

a well sorted turbo is an amazing car to drive and it can really hold its own with the 996/997 variants on the track if set up right...but its gonna cost you

blackgrill15nn.jpg

my next purchase. i know shit about racing turbos but i love this car and it will be a daily driver anyway what are your thoughts

I know zero about Volvo setups. It's probably a pig for the power it puts out, but if that guy's got a FMIC then surely there's other stuff you can get like a larger diameter exhaust and some sort of chip/flash tune to up the boost and all that good stuff.

blackgrill15nn.jpg

my next purchase. i know shit about racing turbos but i love this car and it will be a daily driver anyway what are your thoughts

Gangster as fuck. Comfy and sleek. Do it.

I just got a nice set of 15x8 -34 offsets for my Datsun. It will work till I can afford my Watanabe's. Also looking at upgrading from my Isuzu intercooler, anda custom intake manifold/fuel rail setup. Ive got to educate myself on that a bit more though.

I've always been very impressed w/ the PTE ICs. They use Garrett bar and plate cores - top of the line.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now