BEING SICK SUCKS

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's not cold here, but I seem to have caught something that's kicked my ass for two days. I thought it was the flu but I have no cold symptoms, and 30 minutes ago my urine came out the color of cola.

This can't be good.

Sounds like the start of something nasty^^

It is moderate here, but I don't have a coat or respectable jacket to work outside in, so I freeze my ass off in the mornings. I need to move to a more tropical climate, I can't even warm up coming inside. Hopefully the holiday eating will help me develop some insulation.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I peed again, it came out normal. Thank god. Hepatitis would've sucked.

Mainly cause I'm seeing KC and the Sunshine Band on Thursday and not drinking would've made the experience utterly pointless.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 29 2005, 06:26 PM

i fucking hate cold winter weather. I could a savage cold right now and it sucks so much. Fuck snow too, its such a bitch to walk in etc. Hows the weather and health condition out where you're all at

We got a snow storm coming. Im not happy.

Downmagik are you serious? Its never good when your paint freezes before hitting the wall, or sputters like crazy..

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 29 2005, 04:26 PM

i fucking hate cold winter weather. I could a savage cold right now and it sucks so much. Fuck snow too, its such a bitch to walk in etc. Hows the weather and health condition out where you're all at

Wah Wah!

You Vancouver kids are such wusses. A sprinkling of snow and 0 degree weather never hurt anyone. Come out here, it was -20 today, that kind of shit cuts through you like a knife until you nose freezes shut and your skin starts blistering....

I hate winter.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Nov 29 2005, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Nov 29 2005, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Nov 29 2005, 11:55 PM

^

pfffffft

you calgary kids and your whining

at least you get chinooks once in a while

Hahaha then stay away if you're too hardcore lumberjack mountain man...

[/b]

:haha: