Oragne Dots on the AutoRacks/HolleyRollers

OnceAgain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by B.anthracis+Dec 9 2005, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (B.anthracis - Dec 9 2005, 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by midas_ups@Dec 8 2005, 09:21 AM

Originally posted by fearthesear@Dec 7 2005, 04:46 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-tosters_stroot@Dec 2 2005, 04:51 PM

man i cant wait to paint some bling bilgs

i never see em i only see em rollin.... :( :(

Count yourself lucky, ive never seen one in my life, and if i wanted to see one id have to pay a large amount of money.

ANyways, check this bad boy out.

automax.jpg

There was a spot over here years back that hard nothin but these. I wasnt into frieghts that much then so I dunno wut they were doing, but Im guessin they were buildin them and just stackin them there until they were done. That spot was gravy and someone coulda had a blast. Now the spot is nothin but tankers and hoppers.

[/b]

I'm just guessing it's some sort of stamping they do for marking purposes....Kind of like a plat C or some shit...

I don't know. I just figured someone would acutally know the real answer...

By the way the sarcastic reasons listed are halarious haha...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hobolocoe

they document them...when they take a picture and report of vandalism they mark it to prove they documented it....in frisco they used to do a blue check mark so when and if they catch you they can pull up a long list of files

or in this case orange dots

Originally posted by swedish erotica+Feb 14 2006, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swedish erotica - Feb 14 2006, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cracked Ass@Feb 14 2006, 04:57 PM

It's just a dude with a laser pointer who follows you around when you take flicks.

more like a laser beam

[/b]

more like a fuckin laser cannon

thats prbly like 8 inchs wide

• 1 month later...