Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found a a 400 dollar Polo leather jacket in the "free" bin at a local community center yesterday.....fuckin' thing still has the price tag on it.....it is one size too small but still fits if I don't zip it up......I think I have my money reserve next time I decide to take a trip....Buffalo Exchange....here I come....haha.

Originally posted by DETO@Mar 31 2006, 09:12 PM

Those clever bastards at Fox have snuck two thirty-second teaser trailers for THE SIMPSONS movie into theatres with prints of ICE AGE 2: THE MELTDOWN. I figured something was up when the trailer reports said that the Fox attached trailer would be a combo of GARFIELD 2 and another "secret" trailer. What could it be? AICN broke the news this morning that it could very well be THE SIMPSONS but because of tomorrow being April Fools Day, most people chuckled at the news. But it's true. Believe it. Now it won't be on EVERY print of ICE AGE 2 so don't get despondent if you don't see it but theatre managers have a choice to either run Teaser A or Teaser B or neither so there's a 2/3 chance you'll get to check it out. When you do, report back with your thoughts. As soon as it's online, you can guarantee i'll give you the link.

even more of deto's movies updates:

Knoxville was on the "Jimmy Kimmel" show recently and mentioned how they were shooting the movie right now-- so it's ALL NEW STUFF! He also said that Bam received an "infection on his anus" during the filming, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see the movie for all that fun.

We wrote about the sequel to the highly profitable JACKASS a while back, but I hadn't really heard anything else about it until today when Paramount sent us their updated release date list and on September 22nd, 2006 (that's right, 2006!) was JACKASS 2! I didn't even realize they were filming the movie or were intending to...very soon. Either that, or they might just be putting together old clips from the TV show that weren't aired or something...who knows. All that to say that for anyone who had a hearty time watching the first JACKASS (including me-- I watch that DVD all the time when I drink and shit), get ready for, at least, one more round with the boys. The rest of Paramount's 2006 release schedule looks like this:

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 - May 5

OVER THE HEDGE - May 19

NACHO LIBRE - June 16

FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS - August 4

WORLD TRADE CENTER - August 11

BARNYARD - October 6

FLUSHED AWAY - November 3

ZODIAC - November 10

BABEL - November 17

CHARLOTTE'S WEB - December 20

DREAMGIRLS - December 22

Nacho Libre looks awesome!