SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: TEAM HANDJOB

yep. here right now with some fam. goin to a wedding later today. We hit the beach yesterday' date=' I miss that[/color'] man.

Jokes on you, it looks like its going to rain today

what a fucking day! some stupid bitch at my appartment complex had my car towed today. my grandmother is in town staying with me for a few days. she went through major heart surgery last year. (some of you may remember, i took a few months off from the ounce) anyway, since her surgery, she now has a handicap placement card. and since i don't normally, use the handicap spaces, i forgot to put the card up. so i go to my car at 9:30 this morning to get my ipod out and update it. i go outside and my car is no where to be found. i'm about to call the cops, but i decide to go into the office and see if they saw anything. i got into a fight with the bitch who called the tow guy and she threatened to call the cops because of the language i was using towards her. so, the tow yard was closed because it was a weekend, but yet the motherfucker came to get my ride. so he tells me, it's gonna be in the tow yard till monday. i tell him, i'll give him something extra if i get my car today. so, of course he agrees. so, now i'm $200 down today. and that bitch's ride is about to get an etch bath on her winshield. wonk.

Fuckin people take their handicap spots waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously

When I was younger my family used to use my Grandpa's shit, always without a problem except for once. I can remember bein like 5 or 6 with my sister, who was prolly like a senior in high school at the time...anyways, we park and as we're goin in the store some cunt pulls up next to us like "We'll you don't look very handicapped to me".

What followed was perhaps the greatest moment of my young life...my sis looked the bitch dead in her face and was like "Not that it's any of your fuckin business, but I have a pace maker". The image of that bitch's face is gunna stay with me til the day I die, fuckin mortified

they could have given me a fucking warning or someshit. i mean, i have lived here for about a year, the ladies/whores in the office know me and what i drive. and i do have a fucking handicap sticker in the car and my grandma, has her proof of it. i think, her front windshield, is gonna read something like "KARMA" or something along those lines.

Prolly not the smartest choice...lady's a proven cop caller, so obviously they'll be involved. Something that makes it that obvious it was you is stupid, especially if you have any previous graffiti arrests or somethin like that.

Just fill a slurpee cup up and throw it on the windshield, nice destruction without the obvious link

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Fuck! I'm leaving miami today to head back to chicago. Airports are way played by this point in my life. I got a few pics I'll have to up later tonight when I'm back at the crib.

You came to Miami, and didnt say whats up to your boy Sneak.....I am so hurt.