SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i think he just swapped the g from good and the ooks from looks. seems like an honest mistake

fucks wrong with you canadians? Your do with american history what I do with popular music. Kind of shut it out of your life so when people ask you who Fred Durst is two years ago your like "what the fuck are you talking about bitch? My names Robo"

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Nov 30 2005, 07:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Nov 30 2005, 07:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Nov 30 2005, 01:32 AM

i wouldnt mind a razr.

to bad nextel doesnt make one...

I've got one.

Don't give up hope...Sprint is coming out with one next year. They gave it some different kinda gay name though.

[/b]

really?

isnt sprint teamed up with nextel?

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Nov 30 2005, 05:07 PM

yeah i think he just swapped the g from good and the ooks from looks. seems like an honest mistake

fucks wrong with you canadians? Your do with american history what I do with popular music. Kind of shut it out of your life so when people ask you who Fred Durst is two years ago your like "what the fuck are you talking about bitch? My names Robo"

Kid, shut the fuck up.

Wow you're so fucking stupid...

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Nov 30 2005, 10:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Nov 30 2005, 10:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Nov 30 2005, 12:22 PM

really?

isnt sprint teamed up with nextel?

yes, really and yes they are.

I have it on good authority. If it turns out to not be true...I'll kick my informant in the nuts.

[/b]

right on for the info steve!

on to a new page...

what's up everybody? i got ahold of my phones insurance company and i should be getting a new phone by tomorrow. i had to pay a $50.00 deductable, but at least i'll have my phone back. this day has sucked with out a phone, it's my phone and watch. oh yeah, verizon is finally getting the razr, with v-cast. yeah, boi!!

also, i want to pick up that calvin and hobbs complete colection, they have it on sale at borders for $105.00.