Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dumy

WELCOME BACK DETO

Word up, tsunamis fuck up poor people in India, The White Man pillages Africa, and my ex girlfriend is still a bitch..but one injustice has been righted today..WELCOME BACK MY NIGGA DETO..

arm%20ocean%20toast.JPG

^0^ approved..

like i said in the knightbats thread:

Originally posted by DETO@Nov 29 2005, 01:11 AM

guess who's back...

thank you all for the love and support. YOU brought me back, and i want to thank you. ^o^ ^O^ ^o^

and thank you to a few of the mods who were understanding with my frustration. thank you for hearing me out and listening to me. now, let's get this, our thread and TEAM HANDSOME poppin' up in here once again!

yuck, we really need to sit down and talk about getting things up and running...

True. Im dealing with leaky pipes and an enraged roommate right now. I will make some time tomorrow. But like I said I just wanna kick around ideas right now I wont have the funding to do anything for a couple more months. Believe. ^H^

thanks for the thread dumy, but it's been a long day, picked up the new family guy season on dvd and am about to try and watch a few episodes before i fall asleep. till tomorrow...

haha..word Deto, you know it ain't no thing mang...shit was getting stale as a mufucka in here with the bats jetting like katrina evacuees..good to have you back, lets get back to owning this shit..

Thats cool. I will talk to you tomorrow some time for sure. As for right now im bout to go get into some family feud with my boy on SNES.

ummm..I'm gonna need you to pay me rookie dues of ..price too be decided later..but it's gonna be at least $20..I'm sure Deto, Yuck, 181 and 8onus are gonna have some outlandish demands that are gonnna need to be met too..

once you have fulfilled these requirements (and any other requirements that myself or the other aforementioned parties think of between now and when I'm piss drunk at the bar tomorrow hitting on white girls) and gotten at least 10 graff ho's to show their tits in the OFFICIAL Team Handsome thread...

then maybe, just maybe you're in..

maybe

ITS TRUE...

DETO LIVES!

DETO LIVES!

DETO LIVES!

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK.

WHICH EVER GODERATORS FREED MY FELLOW BAT, THANKYOU.

ITS GOOD TO SEE SOME MODS DOACTUALLY LISTEN TO

THE PEOPLE.

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL GONNA HATE.

^O^

Pink%20Peace.jpg

chyep welcome back, we was shakin the muthafuckin bars while you was gone mang

team handsome bitch niggas

pretty hoes wobblin on they tippy toes

Originally posted by dumy@Nov 29 2005, 03:08 AM

04welcomebackbig.jpg

"WELCOME BACK" ^^wonk saggin

Haha, that big girl in the front looks like she's covetting her neighbor's hotdog. Just peep that look on her face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this