So I'm going to Thailand in 2 months...

shaolinmasta

I've just booked a ticket to Thailand, Phuket and will be leaving on Jan the 31st. It's pretty sweet i'm going with a bunch of mates (about 8) and one of my best friends is Thai so he'll be our guide in Phuket.

I got a package where you get 11 nights accomadation and breakfast every day with flights there and back to Aus for $1,400.

It's pretty damn exciting as I have never been out of Australia before (I have just recently turned 20), anyone with experiences of rocking Thailand post please (cool places to go, to do etc.) :mexican:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are 3 main beaches in phuket, patong, karon and kata. patong is a shithole, but most of the stuff you need as in banks, supermarkets, offies etc is there so you'll have to spend sometime in patong. go to kata, cos it's less filled with tourists and a bit cheaper. and obviously, stay in a hut on the beach not some fucking forte village bollocks.

I'll tell you right now, the she-males are alot more believable than the one pictured above...

For real,

don't trust breasts,

lack of adams apples,

thin waists and big hips

or anything of the sort..

Over time I learned many things about Thailande...

and my main rule is...about she-males as well as scams and other untrustworthy situations...

Where there's any doubt, There's no doubt

Remember that...have an open heart and an open mind, and you'll be sure to enjoy yourself..

-

Some other things to note..

Keep in mind that if a girl goes home with you the first night,

she's expecting to be paid...

There are little-to-no freaks in Thailand that have'nt already realized they could get paid to do what they'd like to do anyway...

Don't drink Tea unless you boil the water yourself straight from the bottle...

Often restaurants will use tap water and simply boil it to "purify" and infuse the tea at the same time... unfourtunately it is often not boiled any where near enough...and you

will spend time in a hospital.. and it will take at least 3 days off of your trip and

your life.. Parasites drain you body; and besides sleep (maybe 22hrs of it a day) you wont be able to do anything but shit, puke and moan...

-

Don't piss in the water,

There are water-bourne parasites that survive by following urine streams up thier "source" (fish gills, or in this case, your penis)

and making a nice little home at your expense..

-

Bring Condoms from home,

To make condoms readily available for average Thai people,

they needed to make them cheaper,

to make them cheaper,

they needed to make them of less quality..

You don't want that feeling of "My life is over" after having great sex...

Bring your own, as many as you can possibly use.. worst case, you bring some back home or leave them with a friend you make..

-

Some other things I'd recommend are

taking a few days off to yourself and exploring on your own,

people are considerably more receptive when you're solo..

Also study and use the language and civilities as much as possible..it will go a looong way.

And definately become versed in Buddhism...

Thailand has the highest percentage of Buddhists of any nation in the world and it is an integral part of their culture...

From better understanding the people to better appreciating the architechture and sites...

you will get significantly more from your trip with any additional knowledge of Buddhism..

Oh~! And P.S.

Try to make it to Krabi and/or it's surrounding area~

Or really take any day-trips or "extra-Phuketial" excursions~

That I'd have to say it a must~ You'd likely regret it otherwise..

Here's a link to a trust worthy discount domestic & regional airline

Sorry about any spelling mistakes~

Have a great trip~!

H.Lector has got it in one.

Looks can be deceiving.... many of them its very hard to tell. But if they are acting more girlyer than any other normal girl then you know somthing aint right!........lets hope you come back with a funny story of one of your mates picking one up.

One of my work mates friends was over thier a few years back and he made this classic mistake of picking one up and he went for the move back at his hotel room and "booya" the full hozay was down stairs. This scared the shit outa him and he ended up staying in his hotel for the next 10 nights before he left. HHAHAHAHA :shook:

Yeah I will be on the serious lookout for tranny's there fucken vicious, I'll make sure I go for the old crotch grab when sussing shit out. I doubt I'll be drinking tea, if it's on the menu i'll pass, I will def bring my own dingers, and shit those piss parasites seem ugly will have to keep that in mind when drunk.

yeah get a guide if youre gonna go around trying to get pussy a huge number of them are trannies but the right guide can get you regular girls who are OF AGE.

lets not add pedophilia to your sexual deviances.

anyways about what dude before said of buddhism and architecture CHECK it out, if youre into that sorta of thing. Its one thing to see pictures of it its another matter altogether to see it in person.

have fun

good luck

and come home with your health and manhood intact.

I'm so jealous. Thailand is the first on my list of places to go. I used to live with a thai family and picked up a lot of the language and heard many good things. Definetly great shopping, everything is cheap. Heard mixed reviews about Phuket; some people say it's dirty and the beach smells rank.

Honestly dude....a crotch grab is'nt enough,

and it's extremely rude and condecending to a real and/or classy/worthwhile woman...

I was clawed at on the street one night by someone behind me and when I pulled out

my knife to go at them, I saw a suspect looking female...

I screamed to the crowd "Someone tell me if this is a man or not" and she understood

and pulled down her pants to expose a private part region which was without a penis...

So I put my weapon away , cursed her out and kept it moving...

A few blocks later as we were still talking about it, my Thai friend who I was with

thought it a safe distance to let me know that it was a she-male and that just because

they did'nt have a penis , did'nt mean that they were female..

Surgery is fairly cheap in Thailande and if you're a street urchin , you can easily

pull enough tricks and schemes to get it if you want..

So as I said before,

don't trust breasts,

don't trust the lack of an adams apple,

don't trust thin waists and wide hips,

and no my friend,

you can't even trust the old "package check" technique..

Really, no bullshit... keep this in mind and you will not regret it...

Where there is any doubt, There's no doubt

And this goes with everything there.

There's enough fish in that sea, you should'nt need to pay for it, or go with someone you're not sure of anyway...

Call it "better safe than sorry" or what ever you want...

This technique is sure fire, and you will carry yourself with dignity and pride

rather than desperation and shame..

Shit, too bad you're only there for 11 days - there's so much shit to see and do in Thailand..

You said you're going in January? If you're there around Jan.14, skip on over to Koh Phangan to check out the Full Moon Party - it's something you should experience if you're there at the right time. If you make it out to the Full Moon Party on Haad Rin, don't buy any drugs off random people - there's plain-clothes cops all over the beach trying to sell drugs, so you're better off not buying any the whole night. If you need to, get your fix before the party starts, and then just enjoy the ride.

I'm not all too familiar with Phuket, but you'll still enjoy it. I guarantee that if you even get to see a fraction of how awesome Thailand really is, you'll be back there in no time for a much longer stay.

Have fun!

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Nov 29 2005, 04:31 AM

Have a great trip~!

NIGGA YOU ARE O.D EXTRA HYPE. WHY DONT YOU WRITE FOR FROMMERS OR SOME SHIT? IF I WENT TO THAILAND I'D SPEND THE WHOLE TIME IN MY HOTEL SMOKING PIFF AND FUCKING THE BROAD I BROUGHT WITH ME. HIVVY AINT IN MY PLANS FOR THE FUTURE. FUCK A THAILAND.

P.S. THAI FOOD TASTES LIKE SHIT.

MERO GEEE

SAY "NO" TO

SHEMALES.

hahahah I've spent alot of time in Thailand~

So just trying to pass what I know on to dude who asked the questions~

I really should work for Frommers though, I've got to get some writing together and shop it~

That's an honest dream of mine,

to be paid to travel and write about it~

How dope is that!?!

P.S. the piffkowitz in Thailand is type serious~

Shit can look like the most haracks of regs but smokes lovely and drips with resin~

literally