Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Issac Brock

The official 2005 mercedes nerd

This looks like a good place to let you all know that a pipe connecting to my hot water heater sprung a small leak. Water was seaping into the bathroom very slowly and i was thinking "No big deal." Well I got up 20 minutes ago to go get something to drink and found water all in the kitchen bathroom and living room. Thats a horrible feeling stepping in puddles of cold water in the dark when the floor is supposed to be dry. Anywho I grab a pair of pliers to try and tighten the pipe cuz your boy knows all about this shit. Well as soon as i turn it a little bit the fuckin pipe explodes and hot ass water is shooting all in my face and genetalia. So I shut the water off but not before completely flooding my living room. Thank god we have gym floors. Carpet would be ruined. Im gonna have to fuck with thsi in the morning.

Just wanted to share.

My life has been one gigantic fuck up after another for the past couple of months. Im just getting settled in with the idea of nothing ever going right again.

...glad to see that you're not letting negativity get the better of you

...in the immortal words of Norm McDonald..."no matter how bad life gets, remember, there is always beer..."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this