Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

i never thought i'd have a hairdresser

Guest beardo

like, one that i go to all the time, cus that shit is gay. its OK though, cus its my brother's ex, and shes this super cute hipster chick.

Originally posted by MELLOness+Nov 29 2005, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MELLOness - Nov 29 2005, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Nov 28 2005, 08:50 PM

Put it in her butt.

wtf???

[/b]

are you fucking stupid? you couldnt figure out what 'put it in her butt' meant?

shit is fucking straight forward.

im surrounded by stylists.... i think like 70% of girls i know are hair dressers or make up artists.

dont hate on having a hair dresser.

getting 60 dollar hipster hair cuts for tips is ok by me.

I have a friend (male, straight) who's followed his hairdresser through 3 different salons. He calls the dude "his stylist". That shit ain't right, right?

word, my 'hairdresser' is a 64 year old hispanic with a straight razor.

Word. I used to get my hair cut by a gay man. He always wanted to do gay things with my hair and he even talked me into waxing my unibrow once. Let me tell you that shit has never happend since and will never happen again. I spent countless years looking for a barber that could cut hair descently. A spectacular asshole kept cutting my hair really high above my ears making me look like a gigantic elf. Fuck that. Moral of the story. Cut your own damn hair.

AWW DEET DEET.

haha..random ho's and family members braid my hair up for me..i'm like Rkelly sitting on the stoop..except without the pre pubescent girls and watersports..

I have a hairdresser, ghey huh? She said I could come down to the shop to get my hair washed for free since my room mates havent paid the bills = no hot water/heat for the past 2 months. Cold showers blow, but im embarrassed to take her up on that offer...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 29 2005, 12:16 AM

real men cut their own hair. fag

I used to be a big supporter of this before I moved out of my parents house, my mom would always have to get the back of my head. Now, my girl wont go near my hair with scissors so I have to hit up Supercuts every 2 months.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this