Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mesrocketship

mostly HOLY ROLLERS

no the point is you do not start a thread like this. you have to post a good amount of reasonable photographs that will inspire people to follow through with what you intend.

delete this shit.

there aint no rules.....aint no stupid ass code of conduct for a graff forum.....who the fuck cares man. you act like i been kissin up on your girlfriend. i will post more flics when igot em, i thought this would be a good topic so i started it....now you gonna clutter it with stupid ass remarks...why dont you post some flics if youre so concerned....

Originally posted by mesrocketship@Nov 28 2005, 10:32 PM

there aint no rules.....aint no stupid ass code of conduct for a graff forum.....who the fuck cares man. you act like i been kissin up on your girlfriend. i will post more flics when igot em, i thought this would be a good topic so i started it....now you gonna clutter it with stupid ass remarks...why dont you post some flics if youre so concerned....

check the forum...

juner.jpg

chunk.jpg

chsme.jpg

jaber2.jpg

jaber.jpg

erupto2.jpg

ub.jpg

myth.jpg

when.jpg

hour.jpg

break.jpg

felon.jpg

just some....oh hey fags bitchin about the flicks......shut the fuck up and post up....you want to see flicks go bench...fuckin queers!!!! :hatred: yall sound like a bunch of fake ass groupies!!!

he does have a point, i used to be biting my nails after a post, waiting for all the rapings to start, you lot are a bunch a lions when it comes to posting, but i love you all!

veks.jpg

stain.jpg

size.jpg

pesky.jpg

onset2.jpg

revise2.jpg

much.jpg

dead.jpg

beans.jpg

P1020051.jpg

i know that more of you have got some autoracks to share share away.....so lets see em....wheres all the ub cats at with the ill flicks yall are way more hardcore about it then i....lets see some quality

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now