OFFICIAL MERO QUOTE SUPERTHREAD

Issac Brock

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Nov 30 2005, 09:29 PM

Yall dick ride harder by calling the others dick riders. Word!

yeaaaahh that makes a lot of sense..... :huh2:im not sayin hes not funny jus sayin you dont gotta dick ride on every post....and i cant jump off my high horse my ass is frozen to the saddle cause im TO cool!!!!! AWWWW SHIIITT MAAAAN!!!!WORD!BURN!BUMP!DICKRIDE!MAKEMECUM!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sippin sippin+Dec 1 2005, 03:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sippin sippin - Dec 1 2005, 03:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Nov 30 2005, 09:29 PM

yeaaaahh that makes a lot of sense..... :huh2:im not sayin hes not funny jus sayin you dont gotta dick ride on every post....and i cant jump off my high horse my ass is frozen to the saddle cause im TO cool!!!!! AWWWW SHIIITT MAAAAN!!!!WORD!BURN!BUMP!DICKRIDE!MAKEMECUM!!!!!!

[/b]

My point was this. "OMG Mero see how they dick ride you? ::nudge nudge:: Shits so gay huh? ::Nudge Nudge:: Boys for lyfe! ::Nudge Nudge:: On another note he does have the funniest posts on this forum =p :chicken:

Guest im not witty

whats actually funnier than this is when im on vices website and come across mero talking shit below the articles. he doesnt usually sign his name i guess but you can tell.

goof troop.

noodle soup.

hollapeno.

whats. the. date.

^Maybe, but Puerto cats always wanna mean mug everyone on the train an shit. Meroe's dominican, and for some reason every single domincan cat I've known in my entire life is just laid back as fuck. Intense, but laid the fuck back.

I don't know what it is with those dudes, even the 6'4", 350lb motherfuckers are nice as shit whenever as they're not running a jux on the mexican leaving the quik-cash up the block.

Originally posted by Avancier@Nov 30 2005, 12:09 AM

Jamaican beef patties are the bomb shizzle. But you got to do them right, in the oven son!

yall niggas must be bugging. im from the home of the beef pattys. you go to golden krust on flatbush and nostang and you get a extra crispy hot beef pattys and you put it on cocoa bread with cheese and your set.theyre chicken pattys are off the meter too

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 1 2005, 12:58 PM

^Maybe, but Puerto cats always wanna mean mug everyone on the train an shit. Meroe's dominican, and for some reason every single domincan cat I've known in my entire life is just laid back as fuck. Intense, but laid the fuck back.

I don't know what it is with those dudes, even the 6'4", 350lb motherfuckers are nice as shit whenever as they're not running a jux on the mexican leaving the quik-cash up the block.

puerto rican family get togethers are the jump off though

THATS NOT A PRETTY PICTURE B. AND THE REASON NIGGAS KEEP SAYING "WHITE PEOPLE" THIS "WHITE PEOPLE" THAT...COME ON, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS MUTHAFUCKA WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN OLD WHITE WEIRD PERVERT? I DOUBT THIS NIGGA WAS WATCHING BET LISTENING TO TUPAC WITH A DURAG ON WHILE HE GOT HIS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PERFORATED BY A HORSE DICK MY NIGGA. BE REALISTIC.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, IF YOU LEFT A HORSE IN THE PROJECTS, NOBODY WOULD FUCK IT OR GET FUCKED BY IT. BUT SOMEONE MIGHT CATCH SOME TAGS ON IT OR STASH CRACK AND WEED IN ITS RECTUM. LEAVE A HORSE AROUND SOME WHITE DUDES AND ITS BOUND TO BE USED AS A SEX TOY.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow+Dec 1 2005, 09:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I.C.Shadow - Dec 1 2005, 09:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sippin sippin@Dec 1 2005, 03:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Nov 30 2005, 09:29 PM

My point was this. "OMG Mero see how they dick ride you? ::nudge nudge:: Shits so gay huh? ::Nudge Nudge:: Boys for lyfe! ::Nudge Nudge:: On another note he does have the funniest posts on this forum =p :chicken:

[/b]

damn dude how u figure out that im tryin to be meros best friend!! should i dick ride as hard as you or what to let the man know i think hes funny?!? :haha: shut the fuck up and put my dick back in your mouth faggot!! and i should probly root myself on by yellin WORD! after my post huh?

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Dec 1 2005, 05:39 PM

Another staple of Dominican culture seems to be a disdain for socks.

What do you guys have against socks?

MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE WAS GONNA BE:

WHAT IS IT WITH WHITE DUDES HAVING TINY CHICKENFRY DICKS? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT AGAINST FEMALE ORGASM?

BUT SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ARE WHITE.

SO I'LL GO WITH:

DAMN MY NIGGA THAT IS VERY THROWBACK, I HAVENT HEARD THAT SINCE LIKE 94. YOU SHOULDA MADE A JOKE ABOUT HOW DOMINICANS ONLY EAT PLATANOS AND DONT SPEAK ENGLISH, THAT WOULDA MADE YOU SOUND WAY LESS LIKE A CORNY HOMO. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS, DO AN ABOUTFACE IN YOUR CUBICLE, SO YOUR BACK IS FACING YOUR ALYSSA MILANO CALENDAR, TAKE YOUR STAPLER, AND JUST STAPLE YOUR EYEBALLS TILL THE SHIT HURTS SO MUCH YOUR BRAIN IS SAYING "STOP STAPLING!" BUT YOU KEEP STAPLING ANYWAY. THEN SMASH YOUR HEAD THROUGH YOUR MONITOR, RIGHT THROUGH YOUR TURBONEGRO WALLPAPER. AIGHT MY NIGGA? MAKE SURE YOU DIE. FUCK YOU, AND YOUR NIGGAS IN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, YOU FUCKING HERMAN.

MEROOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Sep 30 2005, 07:59 PM

OK MY NIGGA. I AINT DOUBTING THAT YOUR SEEING MORE PUSSY THAN USHER AND OMARION, NO DOUBT, YOU MIGHT COULD BE...BUT IM SAYING, THERES NO SUCH THING AS "GETTING TOO MUCH PUSSY" WHEN YOU START TURNING DOWN BAD BITCHES BECAUSE "THEY'VE GOT FAKE TITS DUDE, GROSS!" THATS THE FIRST STEP TO GETTING OVERCONFIDENT AND BEING LIKE "YO IM BORED WITH PUSSY". WHICH LEADS TO YOU DOING RETARDED SHIT TO GET A NUT, LIKE SHITTING ON A BITCHES FACE WHILE HER GRANDMA JERKS YOU OFF COVERED IN KETCHUP. YOU FEEL ME? THEN YOU'RE ASSED OUT BECAUSE ALL THE WHOLESOME B CUPS EMO BITCHES THAT YOU'RE INTO PROBABLY WONT BE FEELING GETTING THEY GRILLATIN SHAT ON.

MEROOOOO

HERES SOME INTROSPECTIVE SHIT.

MERO.

Isaac- there are only two important things to know about puerto ricans:

1. don't fuck with the girls. they'll snap their fingers in your face(an indication of game over for you)and curse you out like you never knew could be fathomed.

2. call em skunks, that'll really piss em off, leading to number one.(skunks cause they're black, they're white, and they smell like shit)

mero- that bit about too much pussy is quite funny

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Dec 1 2005, 03:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Dec 1 2005, 03:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Avancier@Nov 30 2005, 12:09 AM

Jamaican beef patties are the bomb shizzle.  But you got to do them right, in the oven son!

yall niggas must be bugging. im from the home of the beef pattys. you go to golden krust on flatbush and nostang and you get a extra crispy hot beef pattys and you put it on cocoa bread with cheese and your set.theyre chicken pattys are off the meter too

[/b]

Post a pic of that shit you just described. Sounds scrumptious!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 1 2005, 04:04 PM

THATS NOT A PRETTY PICTURE B. AND THE REASON NIGGAS KEEP SAYING "WHITE PEOPLE" THIS "WHITE PEOPLE" THAT...COME ON, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS MUTHAFUCKA WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN OLD WHITE WEIRD PERVERT? I DOUBT THIS NIGGA WAS WATCHING BET LISTENING TO TUPAC WITH A DURAG ON WHILE HE GOT HIS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PERFORATED BY A HORSE DICK MY NIGGA. BE REALISTIC.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, IF YOU LEFT A HORSE IN THE PROJECTS, NOBODY WOULD FUCK IT OR GET FUCKED BY IT. BUT SOMEONE MIGHT CATCH SOME TAGS ON IT OR STASH CRACK AND WEED IN ITS RECTUM. LEAVE A HORSE AROUND SOME WHITE DUDES AND ITS BOUND TO BE USED AS A SEX TOY.

so true :haha: :haha: