OFFICIAL MERO QUOTE SUPERTHREAD

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS, I WOULD BEAT YOUR FUCKING WIG IN TILL THAT SHIT LOOKED LIKE SALSA, AND NIGGAS WOULD COME AND DIP TOSTITOS IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE NIGGA.

ION EVEN REMEMBER TYPING HALF THIS SHIT B. IS THAT BAD? IM GLAD YOU NIGGAS FIND ME AMUSING BECAUSE IT IS MY JOB TO SPREAD JOY TO THE WORLD AND KICK BITCHES IN THE PUSSY WHEN THEY FUCK MY MONEY UP. YOU KNOW A BITCH IS A FAT BITCH WHEN SHE GOT THE NUMBER TO THE CHINESE RESTAURANT IN HER CELLPHONE B. FUCK YOU NEED THAT SHIT IN YOUR CELLPHONE FOR? JUST INCASE YOU CANT FIND YOUR HOUSE PHONE BUT REALLY NEED TO EAT SOME WONTONS? MERK YOURSELF. ALSO I REALLY DONT LIKE WHEN I PUT SOME SHIT IN THE MICROWAVE AND THE INSIDE IS DUMB COLD BUT THE THE BREAD PART IS ALL HARD AND FUCKED UP. HOW DO I FIX THAT? I TRIED TURNIN THE SHIT OFF AND ROTATING AND ALL THAT BUT SHIT JUST FUCKS UP MY WHOLE CHICKEN BAKE SON! FUCK B! IM HIGH NIGGA I NEED A CHICKEN BAKE AND THIS FUCKIN MICROWAVE KEEP FUCKIN MY SHIT UP!!!!! *THROWS MICROWAVE AT GEORGE BUSH*

MERO NSE

MLB TEAM.

Originally posted by mindvapors+Nov 29 2005, 09:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Nov 29 2005, 09:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"ION"

[/b]

NEW SHIT FOR 2G6 NIGGA. JUMP ON IT!

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Nov 29 2005, 09:02 PM

try cutting two tiny slits into the middle of the chicken bake..that should do the trick..

ILL REMEMBER THAT, BUT FOR NOW IMA HAVE TO FUCK WITH THIS CHEF BOYARDEE CUZ THAT CHICKEN BAKE SHIT MADE ME HAVE A FUCKIN FIT B.

MERO GEEEEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Nov 30 2005, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Nov 30 2005, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jack McCoy@Nov 30 2005, 03:51 PM

I don't even get jamaican patties at Golden Krust, the only time I fucked with those was at hot lunch back in the day. I don't know if they do those for hot lunch outside NYC, but they were the shit back then.

jrsynam0557ql.jpg

MEROOOO

[/b]

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Nov 30 2005, 07:34 PM

Mero it must be hard to carry around all these people hangin off your nuts. How do you do it??

I GOT BIG ASS NUTS B. BUT NAH I DONT SEE NIGGAS AS JOCKS I THINK THEY JUST APPRECIATE A LITTLE HUMOR, I AINT MAD. IMA GO EAT SOME PLATANOS AND SMOKE THIS BLUNT. (NOT IN THAT ORDER) HOLLA AT YOUR BOYBOY.

MEROOOOOO MLBC

I GOT IT LIKE THAT

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Nov 30 2005, 06:16 AM

I remember something about him splitting some dudes wig open then dipping dorritos in his brains and eating that shit like salsa. I found that pretty funny.

I think he was talking about beating som eones face in.

And it was tostitos, not doritos

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Nov 30 2005, 07:34 PM

Mero it must be hard to carry around all these people hangin off your nuts. How do you do it??

I GOT BIG ASS NUTS B. BUT NAH I DONT SEE NIGGAS AS JOCKS I THINK THEY JUST APPRECIATE A LITTLE HUMOR, I AINT MAD. IMA GO EAT SOME PLATANOS AND SMOKE THIS BLUNT. (NOT IN THAT ORDER) HOLLA AT YOUR BOYBOY.

MEROOOOOO MLBC

I GOT IT LIKE THAT

[/b]

nah man they ride your dick pretty fuckin hard.....and the funny thing is ive seen posts where some of them have said ass kissing gets u nowhere and shit like that.....neither does riding this dudes dick!! god damn im surprised you cant feel your nuts being tugged on through the screen!

Originally posted by sippin sippin+Nov 30 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sippin sippin - Nov 30 2005, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Nov 30 2005, 07:34 PM

MEROOOOOO MLBC

I GOT IT LIKE THAT

nah man they ride your dick pretty fuckin hard.....and the funny thing is ive seen posts where some of them have said ass kissing gets u nowhere and shit like that.....neither does riding this dudes dick!! god damn im surprised you cant feel your nuts being tugged on through the screen!

[/b]

you kids saying we're riding his nuts take yourselves too seriously. sorry that we enjoy his jokes, i guess we should hide it. jump off of your high horse and laugh with us instead of trying to act cool.